Ward Nurse - Moving package available!
£35,000 - £37,000
Salary: To £37,000 + Enhancements + Free Parking + Private Healthcare + Life Assurance + Generous Pension + more!
Perhaps you are a Registered Nurse struggling to find the perfect job locally – a job that’s going to meet your desire to progress, working with colleagues and patients that you love and with hospital leaders that appreciate you, in a gorgeous hospital setting! Maybe you have the flexibility and freedom to move to a surrounding area but have concerns about the associated costs in doing so. If so, keep reading…
Not only does this private hospital meet these needs in abundance but they will contribute towards your moving costs. You’ll receive a one-off payment that typically covers the cost of moving, your deposit and first month’s rent. The hospital team will help you find the perfect accommodation and your induction will include a nominated team member to support you getting settled both at home and at the hospital – it will feel like home in no time!
3 great things about this private hospital:
- A prestigious, independent hospital with world leading clinicians who are passionate about time to care – be mentored by the industries best people.
- High levels of investment taking place – they are committed to improving their facilities and ultimately the patient experience. They have recently refurbished their patient rooms and communal areas resulting in a 99% patient satisfaction rating!
- Career fast track opportunities – passionate about supporting their team they offer dedicated internal and external training to all their Nurses. Have access to courses such as ‘Care for deteriorating patient’ and ‘Advanced Life Support’ as well as world leading technology and treatments!
The Hiring Manager, a former NHS Nurse leader stated; “We have a close-knit team who are lovely to work with – we regularly organise social events and have recently refurbished the hospital to give it a ‘modern, bright and clean’ look!”
What you will do as a Ward Nurse:
- Working with a dedicated team of Nurses, you will provide both personalised and extensive care to your patients within a surgical ward environment.
- Support the Sisters and the Ward Manager with the smooth running of the ward and act as a role model to junior members of the team to ensure patient safety.
- You must have an active NMC registration and have a proven track record of successfully treating patients within a surgical ward environment.
Why other Nurses work with this hospital:
- This well-established private hospital has c30 beds, 3 theatres (with laminar flow) and an endoscopy department alongside high levels of patient satisfaction, modern, bright interiors and beautiful surroundings!
- Benefit from working with a like-minded friendly team who are passionate about what they do and their patients. They know how to celebrate success and have fun – regularly organising team events such as Quiz Nights and BBQ’s as well as regularly fundraising for charity!
- As part of the Nursing team you can expect to be empowered to meet hospital goals! New ways of working are actively encouraged, and they have recently relaunched their staff engagement group to share and implement new ideas across departments!
Apply Now! To apply please follow the link provided, or to find out more please contact Jessica Storey at Stroud Resourcing quoting reference 1781.