Up to £32,000
Salary and benefits: To £32,000 + Generous Pension + Private Healthcare + Life Assurance + 25 days holiday + bank holidays + Free Parking + More!
There are full and part-time opportunities available!
One of the biggest challenges that Ward Nurses face is working with limited resource whilst still providing the best care for their patients. We work with a client who has solved this problem for their Nursing team – they invest significantly in training, engage their workforce and are committed to providing a high nurse to patient ratio!
Perhaps you wish to work with a leading private hospital which specialises in complex acute care. Maybe you strive to work for an employer that has a dedicated training academy and can help you become a multi-disciplined Nurse!
3 great things about this business:
- Award winning hospitals and clinics represented by world leading clinicians and surgeons that are passionate about providing exemplary patient care.
- High levels of investment across their hospitals, they understand that by investing in the most advanced technology, they can deliver the best quality care to their patients.
- Dedicated training provided for all their staff, there is ample opportunity to be mentored by the best and really develop your experience within acute care.
What you will do as a Ward Nurse:
- Work with a dedicated team of Nurses to ensure that you provide both personalised and extensive care you your patients within a medical, surgical and day case setting.
- Support the Sisters and the Ward Manager with the smooth running of the unit and act as a role model to junior members of staff to ensure patient safety.
- You must have an active NMC registration and have experience of working within a team in either a medical or surgical ward setting.
One of their Nurses stated; “Working with this hospital has allowed me to realise my potential – the best thing about my job is being part of a supported and dedicated team!”.
Why other Nurses want to work with this business:
- This well-established private hospital has 3 operating theatres, 50+ beds, a ‘good’ CQC rating and extremely high levels of patient satisfaction!
- Enjoy a positive work-life balance with comprehensive and competitive benefits. Great team working and a supportive management structure – they know how to celebrate their success and organise numerous social events throughout the year.
- The hospital has recently undergone an extensive renovation to create a modern and welcoming feel, this includes new ward and theatre facilities.
Click to Apply! To apply please email a copy of your CV to email@example.com or contact me on 01904 239910 to discuss the role informally.