Up to £37,000
Salary: To £37,000 + Enhancements + Free Parking + Private Healthcare + Life Assurance + Generous Pension + more!
The Ward Nurses that we represent have often stated that they struggle to maintain high levels of patient satisfaction due to a reduction in both staffing levels and budgets. We are working with a hospital who have eliminated this problem – they are expanding their nursing team, allowing for a generous Nurse to patient ratio and guaranteeing you time to care for your patients and provide the best possible service.
Perhaps you strive to work with a leading healthcare provider that can support you with your ambitious career plans. Maybe you would benefit from dedicated training, working with world leading consultants and having access to state-of-the-art facilities!
3 great things about this business:
- A prestigious, independent hospital with world leading clinicians who are passionate about time to care – be mentored by the industries best people.
- High levels of investment taking place – they are committed to improving their facilities and ultimately the patient experience. They have recently refurbished their patient rooms resulting in their 99% patient satisfaction rating!
- Career fast track opportunities – take advantage of the dedicated training on offer. You will have access to world leading technology and develop skills that will be put to full use!
The Hiring Manager stated; “We have a close-knit team who are lovely to work with – we regularly organise social events and have recently refurbished the hospital to give it a ‘modern, bright and clean’ look!”
What you will do as a Ward Nurse:
- Work with the nursing team to ensure you provide exemplary planned care for your patients within a surgical ward environment.
- Reporting to the Ward Manager you will be part of the Nursing team caring for patients within an inpatient setting.
- You will need to be a Registered Nurse with an active NMC registration and have experience of working within a surgical ward environment.
Why other Nurses work with this hospital:
- This well-established private hospital has 25+ beds, 3 theatres and an endoscopy department alongside high levels of patient satisfaction!
- Develop your clinical skills with access to both internal and external training including paediatric ILS, caring for deteriorating patients and the ALS course!
- Enjoy a positive work-life balance with comprehensive and competitive benefits. Great team working, organised social events and a supportive development plan to help you achieve your career goals!
Apply Now! To apply please follow the link provided, or to find out more please contact Jessica Storey at Stroud Resourcing quoting reference 1781.