Salary: To £30,000 + Bonus + Healthcare + Life Assurance + Pension + more!
The Ward Nurses that we represent have often stated that they struggle to maintain patient satisfaction due to a reduction in both staffing levels and budget. We are working with a hospital who have eliminated this problem – they are expanding their nursing team and ensure a low patient to nurse ratio that guarantees you time to care for your patients and ensures you provide the best possible service.
Perhaps you strive to work with a business that can support you with your ambitious career plans. Maybe you want to work with world leading consultants and have access to state of the art facilities.
3 great things about this business:
- Award winning hospitals and clinics represented by world leading clinicians and surgeons that are passionate about providing exemplary patient care.
- They take learning and development seriously – they have a dedicated training academy for their Nurses meaning there is ample opportunity to be mentored by the best and really develop your experience within acute care.
- Career fast track opportunities – work with leaders in the field, access world class technology and develop skills that will be put to full use!
The Hiring Manager stated; “We are a family orientated, hardworking hospital with a great team ethos. With plenty of social events and a focus on patient care – the work environment and culture is fantastic”.
What you will do as a Ward Nurse:
- Work with the nursing team to ensure you provide exemplary planned care for patients within a ward environment.
- Reporting to the Ward Manager you will be part of the Nursing team caring for patients within an inpatient setting.
- You will need to be a Registered Nurse with an active NMC registration and have experience of working within a surgical ward environment.
Why other Nurses work with this hospital:
- This well-established hospital has 40 inpatient rooms, 3 theatres and a dedicated day case unit alongside a “good” CQC rating.
- An exciting time to be joining – they are currently expanding and developing their services to improve patient satisfaction as well as investing heavily in their current facilities.
- With excellent learning and development opportunities you can ensure you enhance your clinical skills and develop into a multi-disciplined specialist.
Apply Now! Apply with your CV to email@example.com or give me a call on 01904 239910 to discuss this opportunity quoting reference 1617.