Theatre Team Leader
Up to £38,000
Salary and Benefits: Up to £38,000, enhancements, 25 days holiday, pension, private healthcare, life assurance, childcare vouchers, free parking, free uniform, subsidised food
The Theatre Team Leaders that we work with share with us that balancing the clinical and management demands of the theatre can be challenging. We represent a hospital who solves this problem for their theatre teams with a commitment to good capacity planning and theatre utilisation. Working to a clear rotation plan you will have time to support others, look after patients and manage your own personal development.
Perhaps you want to work for a distinguished healthcare provider whose leaders haven’t forgotten how rewarding and humbling saving and improving lives really is. Maybe, you want to work with industry leaders and learn from the best.
The Hiring Manager stated, “To meet the demands in high-acuity surgery, we’ve invested in new theatre and clinical equipment, making us the ‘go to’ private hospital for circa 800,000 people living in and around Edinburgh. This is an exciting time to join our growing theatre team”
3 great things well established hospital;
- A prestigious independent hospital, attracting high quality healthcare professionals.
- With a reputation for providing excellent patient care and great management teams in place they are committed to improving and evolving their business.
- They pride themselves on high standards of clinical care, a friendly atmosphere and developing the knowledge and skills of their employees.
What you will do as a Theatre Team Leader;
- Working closely with the Theatre Manager you will play an active part in supporting the development of surgical services – career progression is available.
- Provide visible clinical, professional and managerial leadership to the anaesthetics team, promoting cohesive team work.
- You must have demonstrable anaesthetics experience. You will be responsible for the preparation of operating theatres & suites, ensuring all necessary and emergency equipment is available and in working order.
- You will be either HCPC / NMC registered. Advanced Life support certificate is advantageous but not essential, training can be provided.
- Applications from candidates working in scrub and recovery will be considered.
Why other leaders in your industry want to work at this hospital;
- This leading, modern hospital has and continuously develops and enhances their services to offer a wide range of specialist departments including cosmetics, ENT, orthopaedics, keyhole surgery, cardiology and cancer services.
- Enjoy a comprehensive benefits package that includes 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, contributory pension scheme, life assurance, private medical insurance, wellness screening, eyesight tests, cycle to work, discount portal (including cash back and reloadable cards), free uniform and a subsidised staff canteen.
- This role offers excellent work life balance.
Apply now! Apply with your CV to email@example.com or give me a call on 01904239910 for an informal chat.