Theatre Team Lead – Anaesthetics and Recovery (ODP)
Up to £38,000
Salary and Benefits: Up to £38,000 + 33 days holiday + Pension + Private Healthcare + Life Assurance + Training and Development + Free Parking + Much More!
In a recent survey to operating theatre professionals we asked, ‘what does a good theatre leader look like to you?’ We received some consistent language ‘patient first’, ‘listening’, ‘inspiring’, ‘encouraging’, ‘recognising’, ‘rewarding’, ‘investing’ and ‘trusting’. If these words resonate with your beliefs and you feel you’ve got what it takes to work alongside a Theatre Manager that encapsulates and drive these behaviours, then keep reading...
Maybe you want to work with a Senior Management team who are driven to make things happen and get results! Perhaps you aspire to progress beyond this role and want to work with a Theatre Manager that can train, develop and nurture your skills.
3 great things about this hospital:
- This prestigious private hospital has c40 beds, 4 theatres, a JAG accredited Endoscopy suite all coupled with high levels of patient satisfaction and a ‘Good’ CQC rating.
- High levels of investment taking place. They have renovated their inpatient space, extended their physiotherapy gym and refurbished communal areas to give the hospital a modern and bright feel.
- A supportive employer who believe in investing in their employees and nurturing talent – several managers and team leaders have taken advantage of their leadership academy and been supported through post graduate study.
The Hospital Director stated, “We are passionate and busy team going through an exciting period of development. There is ample opportunity to expand our theatre services and we can offer dedicated leadership training for the right individual.”
What you will do as a Team Leader – Anaesthetics and Recovery (ODP):
- Provide visible clinical, professional and managerial leadership to the anaesthetic and recovery team, promoting a positive approach and cohesive teamwork.
- You must have demonstrable theatre anaesthetic and/or recovery experience. You will be responsible for the preparation of operating theatres & suites, ensuring all necessary and emergency equipment is available and in working order.
- You will be either HCPC / NMC registered.
Why other Team Leaders work at this hospital:
- As a Team Leader you will work both as part of a team and independently, enjoy high levels of autonomy and be empowered to drive the anaesthetic and recovery service.
- Join a team that is friendly, hard-working and that wants to progress – the theatre team at this hospital are dedicated to delivering exceptional patient well-being and bespoke personalised care. This commitment is rewarded and celebrated with regular team activities and awards!
Click to Apply! Alternatively email your CV to email@example.com or call me on 01904239910 for an informal chat.