Theatre Practitioner – Scrub (RGN/ODP)
Up to £34,500
Salary and Benefits: Up to £34,500 + 33 days holiday + Pension + Private Healthcare + Life Assurance + Training and Development + Much More!
The Scrub Practitioners that we speak to are passionate about their field and take their careers seriously – they want to develop their clinical skills, feel supported to achieve their career goals and offer the best possible care to their patients. If this paragraph resonates with you, keep reading!
This leading independent hospital meets these desires in abundance with an overwhelming commitment to patient safety and teams who love what they do – this hospital is frequently ranked by patients as one of the top private hospitals in London!
3 great things about this hospital:
- A prestigious independent hospital with a ‘Good’ CQC rating and a reputation for delivering an excellent level of service.
- This hospital has a commitment to continually invest in training and development – you can expect to be supported through specialist clinical training to help you achieve your career ambitions!
- Enjoy 5 star facilities – having recently completed a major refurbishment project including refurbishment of their wards, 3 brand new operating theatres, 1 brand new Endoscopy Theatre and impressive new reception area, this hospital offers the opportunity to work within a modern environment and have access to the latest technologies.
The Theatre Manager stated, “We are passionate and busy team going through an exciting period of development. We perform a variety of procedures, orthopaedics, plastics, general and gynaecology and offer specialist clinical training for the right individual.”
What you will do as a Scrub Practitioner (RGN/ODP):
- You will provide an effective and efficient service whilst ensuring optimum patient care. The post requires good communication skills and a desire to achieve the best outcomes.
- As an integral part of the team you’ll play an essential role in the day-to-day running of the department, making decisions relating to patient care and assisting Consultants and Surgeons.
- You must be NMC or HCPC registered with proven experience within Theatres.
Why other Scrub Practitioners (RGN/ODP) work at this hospital:
- With an open-door policy new ideas and new ways of working are embraced – you will be empowered to make decisions relating to patient care.
- Join a team that is friendly, hard-working and passionate about patient safety – the Theatre Team at this hospital are dedicated to delivering exceptional patient well-being and bespoke personalised care. This commitment is rewarded and celebrated with regular team activities and awards!
Click to Apply! Alternatively email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 01904239910 for an informal chat.