Theatre Practitioner (RGN/ODP) – Scrub, Anaesthetics and/or Recovery
Up to 34,000
This hospital is expanding and whether your background is in Scrub, Anaesthetics and/or Recovery we want to hear from you!
Salary and Benefits: Up to £34,000 dependent on experience + Pension + Private Healthcare + Life Assurance + 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays) + free parking
The Theatre Practitioners that we speak with take their careers seriously – they want to develop their clinical skills and offer the best possible care to their patients. The hospital that we are working with offers this in abundance! You can expect access to ALS and Surgical First assistant Courses as well as continuous investment in other clinical qualifications.
Perhaps you strive to work with a leading hospital who are undergoing an exciting period of growth! Maybe you want to work with like-minded people and be part of a dedicated, effective theatre team.
3 great things about this hospital:
- A leading private healthcare group – with a ‘Good’ CQC rating and high levels of patient satisfaction this hospital attracts high quality healthcare professionals.
- High levels of investment taking place – this hospital is undergoing an exciting period of growth, with on-going refurbishment and the addition of 2 new theatres they are set to triple in size!
- Un-paralleled training – with access to clinical qualifications and a renowned training academy!
The Theatre Manager stated, “There has never been a better time to join the hospital – we are experiencing a BIG growth trajectory and have an exciting vision for our Theatre Department. We can offer clinical and leadership training for the right individual!”
What you will do as a Theatre Practitioner (RGN/ODP):
- You will provide an effective and efficient service whilst ensuring optimum patient care. The post requires good communication skills and a desire to achieve the best outcome.
- As an integral part of the team you’ll play an essential role in the day-to-day running of the department, making decisions relating to patient care and assisting senior practitioners, consultants and surgeons.
- You must be NMC or HCPC registered with a positive approach to work with a genuine desire to expand your skills. We are interested in applications from any theatre specialty including newly qualified.
Why other Theatre Practitioners work with this hospital:
- Join a team that is friendly, close-knit and dedicated to improving their hospital and patient wellbeing. They boast some great longevity within the team as most of their theatre staff have worked with the hospital for many years!
- Work with a supportive and open management team – with an open-door policy you will make decisions relating to patient care and be encouraged to put forward ideas for business improvement!
- Enjoy a positive work-life balance - with no nights, no Sundays and no bank holidays! Furthermore, benefit from great team social events alongside comprehensive and competitive benefits.
Click to Apply! Alternatively email your CV to email@example.com or call me on 01904239910 for an informal chat.