Theatre Practitioner (RGN/ODP)
Up to £33,000
Salary and Benefits: Up to £33,000, generous pension, private healthcare, life assurance, free parking, development scheme and more!
Full-time and part-time hours available
The Theatre Practitioners that we represent share with us that effective teamwork is crucial to the successful running of operating theatres. With a close-knit team committed to delivery outstanding patient care you can be confident that this premium hospital puts patient safety first.
Perhaps you want to be part of a fantastic team that are empowered to be the best they can. Maybe you want access to courses such as Surgical First Assistant, ALS and ILS that will help you expand your skillset and excel your career.
Whether you are seeking a role in Scrub or Anaesthetics we’re interested to hear from you!
3 great things about our client;
- A premium private healthcare group, attracting high quality healthcare professionals.
- With a reputation for providing excellent patient care and great management teams in place they are committed to improving and evolving their business.
- They pride themselves on their high-quality employees, their excellent relationships with patients and their vision for the future.
The Hiring Manager stated, “We have a great culture – it’s fun and we enjoy what we do. We support each other and celebrate success. It’s no wonder we only need to recruit for growth.”
What you will do as a Theatre Practitioner (RGN/ODP):
- You will provide an effective and efficient service whilst ensuring optimum patient care. The post requires good communication skills and a desire to achieve the best outcome.
- As an integral part of the team you’ll play an essential role in the day-to-day running of the department, making decisions relating to patient care and assisting senior practitioners, consultants and surgeons.
- You must be NMC or HCPC registered with a positive approach and genuine desire to expand your skills.
Why other leaders in your industry want to work at this hospital;
- This private hospital is going through a continuous period of growth and they have recently built and opened a brand-new 5th laminar flow theatre.
- You will be joining a tight-knit, well-equipped team that achieved a ‘Good’ CQC rating.
- You will gain access to a great training and development program, enjoy rewarding benefits and be part of a work environment that is friendly, hardworking and holds value on its people.
Apply Now! To apply please email a copy of your CV to email@example.com, or alternatively give me a call on 01904 239910 to discuss this opportunity informally.