Theatre Practitioner (RGN/ODP)
Up to £32,000
Salary and Benefits: Up to £32,000 + Enhancements + Generous Pension + Private Health Insurance + Life Assurance + 27 days holiday + Bank Holidays + Free Parking + Much More!
The Theatre Practitioners that work at this hospital are ‘outstanding’ and ‘so is the hospital’. The hospital has been praised for their collaborative approach to raising standards and seeking improvements. Their theatre teams are renowned for delivering great outcomes and exceptional patient care and the teams’ achievements are regularly recognised and celebrated through departmental competitions and ‘celebration days’.
Perhaps you want to be part of a fantastic team that are empowered to be the best they can. Maybe you want access to courses such as Surgical First Assistant, ALS and ILS that will help you expand your skillset and excel your career.
Whether you are seeking a role in scrub, anaesthetics or recovery we’re interested to hear from you!
3 great things about this hospital:
- Top rated hospital – this private hospital boasts an ‘Outstanding’ CQC rating, well-maintained facilities, dedicated management, passionate teams and high levels of patient satisfaction!
- A hospital experiencing tremendous growth - this is a well-laid out, efficient theatre department with 3 theatres (2 with laminar flow), 27 hospital beds and 18 day-case rooms. The department is experiencing growth and anticipates they will continue to expand their services.
- Deliver complex care - this hospital offers a variety of acute healthcare, day-case, inpatient and outpatient care with specialities that include major Orthopaedic Surgery, General Surgery, Urology, Gynaecology, Plastics, Ophthalmology and much more!
The Head of Clinical Services stated, “Our theatre teams enjoy lots of variety, delivering complex care. Multidisciplined skills are encouraged and supported, you can be confident that training is at the heart of this hospital and with this development comes the opportunity to progress.”
What you will do as a Theatre Practitioner (RGN/ODP):
- You will provide an effective and efficient service whilst ensuring optimum patient care. The post requires good communication skills and a desire to achieve the best outcome.
- As an integral part of the team you’ll play an essential role in the day-to-day running of the department, making decisions relating to patient care and assisting senior practitioners, consultants and surgeons.
- You must be NMC or HCPC registered with a positive approach and genuine desire to expand your skills. You must have proven experience within Scrub.
Why other Theatre Practitioners work with this hospital:
- Benefit from a great work-life balance – you can expect to enjoy fantastic benefits and lots of flexibility with both full and part-time opportunities available - a minimum of 20 hours (2 days) per week will be considered.
- Join a team that is close-knit, passionate and hard-working – Theatre Practitioners at the hospital are dedicated to improving patient wellbeing and creating a great work environment. They are regularly rewarded for their achievements with staff awards and team social events.
Click to Apply! Alternatively email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 01904239910 for an informal chat.