Theatre Practitioner – Recovery (RGN/ODP) – Relocation Package Available!
Up to £34,500
Salary and Benefits: Up to £34,500 + 33 days holiday + Pension + Private Healthcare + Life Assurance + Training and Development + Much More!
Perhaps you are a Recovery Nurse working in the NHS or private sector, struggling to find the perfect job locally – a job that’s going to meet your desire to progress, working with colleagues and patients that you love and with hospital leaders that appreciate you, in a gorgeous hospital setting! Maybe you have the flexibility and freedom to move to a surrounding area but have concerns about the associated costs in doing so. If so, keep reading…
Not only does this private hospital meet these needs in abundance but they will contribute towards your moving costs. You’ll receive a one-off payment that typically covers the cost of moving, your deposit and first month’s rent. The hospital team will help you find the perfect accommodation and your induction will include a nominated team member to support you getting settled both at home and at the hospital – it will feel like home in no time!
3 great things about this hospital:
- A prestigious independent hospital that’s renowned for delivering an excellent level of service – they have a ‘Good’ CQC rating and are frequently ranked by patients as one of the top private hospitals in London!
- This hospital has a commitment to continually invest in training and development – you can expect to be supported through specialist clinical training to help you achieve your career ambitions!
- Enjoy 5 star facilities – having recently completed a major refurbishment project including refurbishment of their wards, 3 brand new operating theatres, 1 brand new Endoscopy Theatre and impressive new reception area, this hospital offers the opportunity to work within a modern environment and have access to the latest technologies.
The Theatre Manager stated, “We are passionate and busy team going through an exciting period of development. We perform a variety of procedures, orthopaedics, plastics, general and gynaecology and offer dedicated leadership training for the right individual.”
What you will do as a Recovery Practitioner (RGN/ODP):
- You will provide an effective and efficient service whilst ensuring optimum patient care. The post requires good communication skills and a desire to achieve the best outcomes.
- As an integral part of the team you’ll play an essential role in the day-to-day running of the department, making decisions relating to patient care and assisting Consultants and Surgeons.
- You must be NMC or HCPC registered with proven experience within Theatres.
Why other Recovery Practitioners (RGN/ODP) work at this hospital:
- With an open-door policy new ideas and new ways of working are embraced – you will be empowered to make decisions relating to patient care.
- Join a team that is friendly, hard-working and passionate about patient safety – the Theatre Team at this hospital are dedicated to delivering exceptional patient well-being and bespoke personalised care. This commitment is rewarded and celebrated with regular team activities and awards!
Click to Apply! Alternatively email your CV to email@example.com or call me on 01904239910 for an informal chat.