Theatre Practitioner – Recovery (RGN/ODP)
South West London
Up to 33,000
Salary and Benefits: Up to £33,000 + 33 days holiday + Pension + Private Healthcare + Life Assurance + Training and Development + Much More!
Not having access to the best theatre equipment won’t change the quality of the care you give, but it makes life harder for you. Not having access to dedicated training won’t change your desire to progress, but it will stifle your career development. This private hospital offers renowned training and development and you will enjoy the benefits of a recent theatre refurbishment and brand-new, state-of-the-art Day Surgery Unit.
Perhaps you strive to work for a growing hospital with an overwhelming commitment to patient safety. Maybe you would enjoy working with like-minded people and being part of an engaged, effective and progressive theatre team.
3 great things about this hospital:
- A prestigious independent hospital that’s renowned for delivering an excellent level of service – they have a ‘Good’ CQC rating and are frequently ranked by patients as one of the top private hospitals in London!
- This hospital has a commitment to continually invest in training and development – you can expect to be supported through specialist clinical training to help you achieve your career ambitions!
- Enjoy 5 star facilities – having recently completed a major refurbishment project including refurbishment of their wards, 3 brand new operating theatres, 1 brand new Endoscopy Theatre and impressive new reception area, this hospital offers the opportunity to work within a modern environment and have access to the latest technologies.
The Theatre Manager stated, “We are passionate and busy team going through an exciting period of development. We perform a variety of procedures, orthopaedics, plastics, general and gynaecology and offer dedicated leadership training for the right individual.”
What you will do as a Recovery Practitioner (RGN/ODP):
- You will provide an effective and efficient service whilst ensuring optimum patient care. The post requires good communication skills and a desire to achieve the best outcomes.
- As an integral part of the team you’ll play an essential role in the day-to-day running of the department, making decisions relating to patient care and assisting Consultants and Surgeons.
- You must be NMC or HCPC registered with proven experience within Theatres.
Why other Recovery Practitioners (RGN/ODP) work at this hospital:
- With an open-door policy new ideas and new ways of working are embraced – you will be empowered to make decisions relating to patient care.
- Join a team that is friendly, hard-working and passionate about patient safety – the Theatre Team at this hospital are dedicated to delivering exceptional patient well-being and bespoke personalised care. This commitment is rewarded and celebrated with regular team activities and awards!
Click to Apply! Alternatively email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 01904239910 for an informal chat.