Theatre Practitioner - Day Surgery (RGN/ODP)
Up to £36,000
Salary and Benefits: Up to £36,000 (dependent on experience) + Pension + 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Free Parking + More!
The Theatre Practitioners that we speak to are passionate about their field and take their careers seriously – they want to develop their clinical skills, feel supported to achieve their career goals and offer the best possible care to their patients. If this paragraph resonates with you, keep reading!
This day surgery hospital meets these desires in abundance! They are committed to developing their theatre teams and as such you can expect to have access to clinical qualifications and work with like-minded individuals who love what they do – 100% of their patients would recommend their service!
3 great things about this hospital:
- It’s specialist – this hospital is a specialist day surgery facility with 1 theatre and a state-of-the-art Imaging Department and services that include Cardiology, Cosmetics, Ophthalmology and more!
- High levels of patient satisfaction - this hospital boasts an overall ‘Good’ rating with the Care Inspectorate and has the only AFPP Accredited theatre in Scotland!
- High levels of investment taking place – this hospital is committed to investing in the latest equipment and has plans to open a new state-of-the-art treatment centre in Summer 2020!
The Theatre Lead stated, “I have worked at the hospital for over 7 years’ and it’s a fantastic place to work. Our theatre teams get to work with state-of-the-art equipment in an environment that is friendly and supportive. Multidisciplined skills are encouraged and you can be confident that training is at the heart of this hospital.”
What you will do as a Theatre Practitioner:
- You will provide an effective and efficient service whilst ensuring optimum patient care. The post requires good communication skills and a desire to achieve the best outcome.
- As an integral part of the team you’ll play an essential role in the day-to-day running of the department, making decisions relating to patient care and assisting senior practitioners, consultants and surgeons.
- You must be NMC or HCPC registered with a positive approach to work with a genuine desire to expand your skills.
Why other Theatre Practitioners work with this hospital:
- Benefit from a great work-life balance – you can expect to enjoy fantastic benefits and lots of flexibility working across a minimum of 3 days and no on-call requirement!
- Join a team that is friendly, hard-working and values their people – with an open-door policy Theatre Practitioners at the hospital are empowered to make decisions and ideas for improvement are encouraged.
Click to Apply! Alternatively email your CV to email@example.com or call me on 01904239910 for an informal chat.