Theatre Practitioner - Anaesthetic (RGN/ODP) – Moving package available!
Up to £36,000
Salary and Benefits: Up to £36,000 + Enhancements + Generous Pension + 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays) + Private Healthcare + Life Assurance + Save an average of £50 per month with free onsite car parking + Much More!
Perhaps you are a Theatre Practitioner struggling to find the perfect role locally – a job that is going to offer you progression, allow you to further specialise and have access to dedicated training, working with a dedicated team who are passionate about what they do! Maybe you currently have the flexibility and freedom to move to a surrounding area but have concerns about the associated costs in doing so? If this is the case, then keep reading…
Not only does this successful private hospital meet these needs in abundance but they will also contribute towards your moving costs! You will receive a one-off payment that typically covers the cost of your moving, your deposit and first month’s rent. The supportive hospital team will help you find the perfect accommodation and your induction will include a nominated team member to support you getting settled both at home and at work!
3 great things about this renowned healthcare provider;
- A prestigious independent hospital with world leading clinicians who are passionate about time to care.
- High levels of investment taking place – they are committed to improving their facilities and ultimately the patient experience, resulting in their ‘Good CQC’ rating!
- Career fast track opportunities – take advantage of specialist clinical training. You will have the opportunity to complete your ALS – unparalleled training!
The hiring manager stated, “This is a great time to be joining the hospital – we have an ambitious vision for the Theatre Department and can offer specialist clinical training for the right individual!”
What you will do as an Anaesthetic Nurse/Practitioner;
- You will provide an effective and efficient service whilst ensuring optimum patient care. The post requires good communication skills and a desire to achieve the best outcomes.
- As an integral part of the team you’ll play an essential role in the day-to-day running of the department, making decisions relating to patient care and assisting Consultants and Surgeons.
- With high levels of autonomy, you will run a theatre list without supervision and be encouraged to adopt a forward-thinking approach and contribute ideas for improvement.
- With specialist clinical training you will have the opportunity to enhance skills and become multi-disciplined as the unit performs a wide range of surgical procedures ranging from General Surgery, Orthopaedic, ENT, Plastics and Ophthalmic.
- You must be NMC or HCPC registered and have demonstratable anaesthetics experience.
Why other Anaesthetic Nurses/Practitioner;
- This well-established private hospital has 5 newly renovated theatres, 86 beds, a ‘Good’ CQC rating and high levels of patient satisfaction!
- You will enjoy a positive work-life balance with comprehensive and competitive benefits. Great team working, regular social events and a great training and development program to help you achieve your career ambitions.
- You will be joining an experienced, tight-knit team and be part of a well-equipped department with an unwavering commitment to continual investment in the best facilities.
Full and part-time opportunities available.
Click to apply! Alternatively, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 01904239910 for an informal chat.