Theatre Practitioner - Anaesthetic and Recovery (RGN/ODP)
Up to £35,000
Salary and Benefits: Up to £35,000, pension, private healthcare and more!
Full-time and part-time hours (minimum 3 days)
The Theatre Practitioners that we represent share with us that effective teamwork is crucial to the successful running of operating theatres. With a close-knit team that are integrated and familiar with all aspects of running theatres you can be confident that this specialist eye hospital knows how to create synergy. They are experts in supporting others, solving problems, exchanging information and co-ordinating theatre activities.
Perhaps you want to work with a leadership team that are committed to developing their people. Maybe, you want to be empowered to make decisions, be heard and be recognised.
3 great things about this day surgery provider:
- A specialist private healthcare group, attracting high quality healthcare professionals.
- With a reputation for providing excellent patient care and with great management teams in place they are committed to improving and evolving their business.
- They pride themselves on their high-quality employees, their excellent relationships with patients and their vision for the future.
The Hiring Manager stated, “We are a small hospital and workforce - you’ll broaden your skillset, its more interesting and you get noticed! There is a genuine opportunity to influence what goes on”
What you will do as Theatre Practitioner - Anaesthetic and Recovery:
- You will provide an effective and efficient service whilst ensuring optimum patient care. The post requires good communication skills and a desire to achieve the best outcomes.
- As an integral part of the team you’ll play an essential role in the day-to-day running of the theatre, making decisions relating to patient care and assisting Consultants and Surgeons.
- You must be NMC or HCPC registered and have a proven track record working within Anaesthetic and Recovery - an interest or experience within ophthalmology would be advantageous.
Why other Theatre Practitioners want to work at this hospital:
- This specialist modern hospital has a CQC rating of Good and continuously invests in their facilities and services.
- You will gain access to a great training and development program, enjoy rewarding benefits and be part of a work environment that is friendly, hardworking and holds value on its people.
Apply now! Apply with your CV to email@example.com or give me a call on 01904239910 for an informal chat.