Up to £50,000
Salary and Benefits: Up to £50,000 + Private Healthcare + Life Assurance + Pension + 25 Days Holiday (Plus Bank Holidays) + Free Parking + Renowned Training & Development + More!
The Theatre Managers that we speak to tell us that the most challenging part of their job is having the empowerment to make change and improve efficiency, costs, safety and patient care. We represent a leading private hospital which embraces changes, welcomes new ideas and encourages their people to be the best they can – you can expect to have the autonomy to influence and shape the strategic direction of the theatre department.
Perhaps you want to work with like-minded people who are committed to working towards a shared vision of becoming the number 1 choice for patients! Maybe you want to be valued as a leader and have the freedom to manage your own department and introduce new ways of working.
3 great things about this healthcare provider:
- Award winning hospitals and clinics represented by world leading Consultants that are passionate about providing exemplary patient care.
- With a renowned reputation for excellence they have great management teams in place and are committed to improving and evolving their business.
- Great learning and development opportunities – expect access to dedicated leadership and management courses as well as a personalised career development plan. There is ample opportunity to be mentored by the best and previous team members have gone on to be part of the senior leadership team!
The Matron stated, “The scope to enhance our Theatre Department is huge. As a noteworthy hospital within the group, whoever secures this role has an opportunity to raise their personal profile, get noticed and be rewarded for their achievements!”
What you will do as a Theatre Manager:
- Reporting to the Matron, you will be responsible for the provision of clinical leadership to the Theatre team ensuring theatre utilisation and cost effectiveness is maximised whilst driving continuous improvement.
- With accountability for recruitment and selection you will manage the training and development needs of the theatre team promoting the enhancement of skills.
- You must be an RGN or ODP with experience of managing change and be able to empower the theatre team to adopt an integrated, team-orientated approach.
Why other Managers want to work at this hospital:
- A hospital that has received significant investment – enjoy brand new, modern facilities and equipment. They understand that by investing in the most advanced technology they improve their efficiency and deliver the best patient care.
- This private hospital has 3 state-of-the-art operating theatres, 1 Endoscopy suite, all of which are equipped with ultra-clean air technology.
- Enjoy rewarding benefits and access a great development program in a working environment that is friendly, hardworking and holds value on its people.
Click to Apply! Alternatively email your CV to email@example.com or call me on 01904239910 for an informal chat.