Up to £50,000
Salary and package: c£50,000, private healthcare, life assurance, pension, free parking, childcare vouchers, discount voucher scheme + more!
The Theatre Managers that we represent tell us that the most challenging part of their job is influencing the behaviour of surgeons to get alignment with organisation goals and objectives. We represent a hospital whose surgeons are highly engaged and solve this problem for their theatre teams.
Perhaps you want to work for an outstanding healthcare provider who is committed to training and development. Maybe you want to work with some of the industry’s leading professionals to create a tight knit, effective theatre team.
The Hiring Manager stated, ‘This is a friendly, social department with a great training and development program.’
3 great things about this hospital;
- Award winning hospitals and clinics represented by world leading clinicians and surgeons that are passionate about providing exemplary patient care.
- With a renowned reputation for excellence they have great management teams in place and are committed to improving and evolving their business.
- Dedicated training provided for all staff, this is the opportunity to be mentored by the best and really develop your experience within private acute care.
What you will do as a Theatre Manager:
- Reporting to the Matron, you will be responsible for the provision of clinical leadership to the Theatre team.
- You will also be responsible for ensuring theatre utilisation and cost effectiveness is maximised whilst driving continuous improvement.
- As Theatre Manager, you will be required to manage the training and development needs of the Theatre Team and be actively involved in the recruitment and selection of new staff.
- You will also develop your own clinical practice and participate in improving your knowledge and professional competency.
- You must be a registered theatre nurse or ODP.
Why other Theatre Managers want to work at this hospital:
- This well-established private hospital has 3 operating theatres, all of which are equipped with ultra-clean air technology, 1 Endoscopy Suite, 40+ beds and extremely high levels of patient satisfaction!
- Enjoy a positive work-life balance with comprehensive and competitive benefits. Great team working, an outstanding management support structure and plentiful opportunities for personal development.
- The opportunity to work within a hospital that has received significant investment – with purchases of new equipment and an upgrade to their operating theatres and ward space. They understand that by investing in the most advanced technology they improve their efficiency and deliver the best patient care.
Apply Now! To apply please follow the link provided or alternatively please contact Tess Goulding at Stroud Resourcing quoting reference 1727.