Up to £50,000
Salary and Benefits: Up to £50,000, 5% pension contribution, private healthcare, life assurance, renowned training & development
The Theatre Managers that we represent tell us that the most challenging part of their job is having the autonomy to change the coordination/structure of resources to improve efficiency, costs, safety and patient care. We represent a hospital with a highly engaged senior management team who gives you the freedom to manage your own department and drives innovation.
Do you strive to work for a leading healthcare provider who prides themselves on delivering high standards of patient care? Maybe you want access to a great development and training program and to work alongside some of the industry’s leading professionals.
A patient stated, “The care I received was second to none, all the staff including the surgeon was outstanding.”
3 great things about this healthcare provider;
- An outstanding private healthcare group, attracting high quality healthcare professionals.
- With a reputation for providing excellent patient care with great management teams in place they are committed to improving and evolving their business.
- They pride themselves on their high-quality employees, their excellent relationships with patients and their vision for the future.
What you will do as Theatre Manager;
- Reporting to the Matron, you will be responsible for the provision of clinical leadership to the Theatre team.
- You will also be responsible for ensuring theatre utilisation and cost effectiveness is maximised whilst driving continuous improvement.
- As Theatre Manager, you will be required to manage the training and development needs of the Theatre Team and be actively involved in the recruitment and selection of new staff.
- You will also develop your own clinical practice and participate in improving your knowledge and professional competency.
- You must be a registered theatre nurse or ODP.
Why other leaders in your industry want to work at this hospital;
- This modern hospital continuously enhances their services, having just finished refurbishment of the hospital and the expansion of their theatre department.
- You will be joining a progressive, well-equipped department that works to build their team through training and regular social activities.
- Enjoy rewarding benefits and access to a great development program in a working environment that is friendly, hardworking and holds value on its people.
Apply Now! To apply please follow the link provided or alternatively please contact Tess Goulding at Stroud Resourcing quoting reference 1681.