Team Lead – Recovery (RGN/ODP)
South West London
Up to £40,000
Salary and Benefits: Up to £40,000 + 33 days holiday + Pension + Private Healthcare + Life Assurance + Training and Development + Much More!
The Theatre Team Leads that we work with share with us that balancing the clinical and management demands of the theatre can be challenging. We represent a leading private hospital who address this challenge with good capacity planning and theatre utilisation. Working to a clear rotation plan you will have time to support others, look after patients and manage your own personal development.
Perhaps you want to work for a distinguished healthcare provider whose leaders haven’t forgotten how rewarding and humbling saving and improving lives really is. Maybe, you want to work with industry leaders and learn from the best!
3 great things about this hospital:
- A prestigious independent hospital that’s renowned for delivering an excellent level of service – they have a ‘Good’ CQC rating and are frequently ranked by patients as one of the top private hospitals in London!
- This hospital has a commitment to continually invest in training and development – you can expect to be supported through dedicated leadership training to help you achieve your career ambitions!
- Enjoy 5 star facilities – having recently completed a major refurbishment project including refurbishment of their wards, 3 brand new operating theatres, 1 brand new Endoscopy Theatre and impressive new reception area, this hospital offers the opportunity to work within a modern environment and have access to the latest technologies.
The Theatre Manager stated, “We are passionate and busy team going through an exciting period of development. We perform a variety of procedures, orthopaedics, plastics, general and gynaecology and offer dedicated leadership training for the right individual.”
What you will do as a Team Leader – Recovery (RGN/ODP):
- Provide visible clinical, professional and managerial leadership to the recovery team, promoting a positive approach and cohesive teamwork.
- You must have demonstrable Theatre Recovery experience. You will be responsible for the preparation of operating theatres & suites, ensuring all necessary and emergency equipment is available and in working order.
- You will be either HCPC / NMC registered.
Why other Team Leaders work at this hospital:
- As a Team Leader you will work both as part of a team and independently, enjoy high levels of autonomy and be empowered to manage your Recovery Team.
- Join a team that is friendly, hard-working and passionate about patient safety – the Theatre Team at this hospital are dedicated to delivering exceptional patient well-being and bespoke personalised care. This commitment is rewarded and celebrated with regular team activities and awards!
Click to Apply! Alternatively email your CV to email@example.com or call me on 01904239910 for an informal chat.