Up to £25,000
Salary: Uncapped commission with on track earnings of £25,000 in your first year (base salary £18,750) + 25 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays) + Pension + Sabbatical + Regular social events + Team building activities + Childcare vouchers + much more!
Part-Time or Full-Time hours (minimum 24 hrs per week, minimum 3-day week)
Ready for something different? If you know star quality when you see it keep reading!
Stroud Resourcing is a boutique, award-winning York based headhunting firm that is well-established and well-loved because we solve our client’s problems and create a great experience for everyone involved. We are a first of our kind recruitment firm – we deliver great customer service - we make things happen - we strive to be the best – that’s why we represent some of the largest and most innovative healthcare providers.
Our job is to find hidden healthcare heroes for the clients that we represent, superstars that will hit the ground running and make a significant difference. The healthcare heroes that we approach are not sitting on CV databases and they won’t apply to an advert no matter how enticing the content - it’s up to us to engage these individuals and persuasively position job opportunities.
An employee stated, “This role is exhilarating and varied - we’re a business committed to diversity and we want to empower people to help us continue building our brilliant business. Whether you graduated recently, or you’ve never graduated, if you feel you have what it takes, if you want a change in your career, or more flexibility with hours around your family, apply now! We recruit for attitude and train for skill.”
What we need from our Talent Judge:
- Insightfulness In this job we must separate the best from the rest. That means understanding our client’s requirements and matching them to a superstar candidate through holding thorough phone interviews. If you are not astute, do not apply.
- Build rapport We’re dealing with humans who change their mind and have their own agenda. Whether that’s a client or candidate, you need to gain trust and have everyone achieve an outcome that they are happy with.
- Resilience Unlike most recruitment firms we don’t need to do a lot of business development and as a Talent Specialist this won’t be part of your job, but the word ‘no’ will be a stock answer from many candidates.
- Organisation If you weren’t born to be organised, you won’t enjoy this job. Its plate spinning on an epic scale and you need to match our passion for process, we’re a very structured business.
What you will do as our Talent Judge:
- Search for superstars! We’re a headhunting firm not a database recruitment firm – so we’ll teach you how to headhunt. You’ll use our industry leading software and social media stream such as LinkedIn to map out talent.
- Work collaboratively We rely on each other to achieve results. You’ll partner with a Recruitment Consultant to bring campaigns to fruition.
- Consultative selling! Whilst this is not a business development role, you are always promoting the clients we represent and persuasively positioning their brand. Some days you will be on the phone all day, contacting candidates, interviewing candidates, you must enjoy talking to people.
Why we LOVE working with Stroud Resourcing:
- We are busy, VERY busy and so no day will be the same. We are a growing company who are passionate about what we do – there is ample opportunity for this role to develop into a Recruitment Consultant position.
- We are a conventional business with an unconventional culture – we are building a business for our people. We love what we do, we work hard, and fun is always on our agenda!
- We celebrate success! We appreciate and often enjoy great food, have drinks after work, organise team building activities and have long term incentives, quarterly employee awards and a great values and recognition program.
- Great benefits! Health and wellbeing program, Fizzy Friday’s, charity fundraising, childcare vouchers, pension, and 25 days holiday (Not enough? We also have a sabbatical program and two puppy playmates who offer unconditional love and cuddles!)
Click to apply! Alternatively email your CV to Joanna.firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Joanna Stroud on 01904 239910 for an informal chat.