Up to £35,000
Location: Sutton, South London
Salary and Benefits: To £35,000 + Enhancements + Private Health Insurance + Life Assurance + 25 days holiday (Increasing to 27 as of 1st January 2020) + Bank Holidays + Free parking + more!
Full and part time hours available.
A recent nurse survey suggested that whether you are looking to leave or stay with your employer the top 3 influencing factors are development, progression and good support from your team. Nurses want to feel valued and appreciated for their effort. If this statement resonates with you, keep reading…
This leading UK hospital meet these desires in multiple ways, from ILS training and the opportunity to undertake further university studies, you can be confident that training is at the heart of this hospital and with this development comes the opportunity to progress.
3 great things about this hospital:
- High levels of investment taking place – the hospital has undergone major renovation to create a light and spacious feel alongside extending their theatre space and creating a critical care department.
- Leverage the experience of working with a leading healthcare provider with award winning hospitals and specialist clinics, working with world class Consultants who are passionate about time to care.
- Great career development opportunities – alongside the fantastic training on offer you can expect a personalised career development plan to help you achieve your career goals. They pride themselves on nurturing talent.
What you will do as a Staff Nurse
- Care for your patients! Support them both pre-and operatively and make sure they have a fantastic experience.
- Support the Senior Nurses with the day to day running of the unit, suggesting new and improved ways of working and identifying ways to improve quality and compliance.
- You must have an active NMC registration and be a registered Adult Nurse with a proven track record of treating patients within a surgical environment.
Why other Nurses work with this hospital:
- This leading private hospital is one of the largest in the UK with 90+ beds, 6 theatres, an endoscopy suite and a critical care department coupled with a ‘Good’ CQC rating and 98% patient satisfaction!
- Work with a passionate and close-knit team who are dedicated to improving patient wellbeing and a great work environment – benefit from a positive work-life balance, great team social events and comprehensive and competitive benefits!
Click to Apply! To apply please email your CV to Eleanor.firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 01904 239910 for an informal chat.