Stem Cell Transplant Junior Sister
Up to £47,000
Salary: To £47,000 + Healthcare + Life Assurance + Pension + 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays + Childcare Vouchers + Subsidised food + more!
Many of the Nurses that we work with aspire to work within an environment where they feel valued. This leading London hospital addresses this desire – their nursing teams benefit from continued training and development, their Nurse to patient ratio creates a real opportunity to care for patients and they constantly seek feedback from their employees on how to improve their service.
Perhaps you strive to work within state-of-the-art facilities, learn from the best and have access to world leading technologies. Maybe you would benefit from extensive training and a personalised career development plan.
3 great things about this hospital:
- One of London’s best independent hospitals – they take investment seriously, and have purpose-built state of the art oncology centre, including their own chemotherapy and radiotherapy facilities.
- Award winning! This exceptional cancer provider has won awards for their exceptional patient care and advanced facilities.
- Career fast track opportunities – be mentored by the industries best people. Access world leading technology and develop skills that will be put to full use – unparalleled training and development.
One of their sisters stated; “We are given access to the latest technology and training and get to work with leading Consultants that inspire us to provide the best possible care”.
What you will do as a Junior Sister:
- Reporting to the Nurse Manager, you will deputise in their absence and support with the efficient management of the stem cell unit.
- Identify training needs within the team, support with the mentoring of Junior Staff and ensure complete compliance within the department.
- You must have an active NMC registration and have a proven track record of treating oncology and haematology patients.
Why other Nurses want to work with this hospital:
- This leading cancer centre have 40+ beds and provided specialist cancer treatments with a ‘Good’ CQC rating – there is ample opportunity for you to develop and become an Oncology Nurse Specialist.
- Work with a dedicated leadership team who are passionate about their hospital and committed to their patients – this included extensive investment and upgraded facilities to ensure exemplary patient care!
- Enjoy a positive work-life balance with comprehensive and competitive benefits. Great team working, social events and supportive personal development plans to ensure you achieve your career goals!
Apply Now! To apply please follow the link provided, or alternatively, to find out more please contact Jessica Storey at Stroud Resourcing quoting reference 1706.