Senior Theatre Practitioner (RGN/ODP)
Up to £38,000
Salary and Benefits: Up to £38,000 (dependent on experience) + Pension + 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Free Parking + More!
The Senior Theatre Practitioners that we work with share with us that balancing the clinical and leadership demands of the theatre can be challenging. We represent a hospital who solves this problem for their theatre teams with a commitment to good capacity planning and theatre utilisation. Working to a clear rotation plan you will have time to support others, look after patients and manage your own personal development.
Perhaps you strive to work for a patient-centric hospital with an overwhelming commitment to patient safety. Maybe you would enjoy working with like-minded people and being part of a tight-knit, effective and progressive theatre team.
4 great things about this hospital:
- It’s specialist – this hospital is a specialist day surgery facility with 2 theatres and a state-of-the-art Imaging Department and services that include Orthopaedics, General Surgery, Cosmetics, Ophthalmology and more!
- Benefit from a great work-life balance – you can expect to enjoy fantastic benefits and lots of flexibility working across a minimum of 3 days and no on-call requirement!
- A leading reputation – this hospital boasts an overall ‘Good’ rating with the CQC and high levels of patient satisfaction.
- A team that is friendly, hard-working and values their people – with an open-door policy Scrub Practitioners at the hospital are empowered to make decisions and ideas for improvement are encouraged.
The Theatre Manager stated, “It’s a fantastic place to work - our theatre teams get to work with state-of-the-art equipment in an environment that is friendly and supportive. Multidisciplined skills are encouraged and you can be confident that training is at the heart of this hospital.”
What you will do as a Senior Theatre Practitioner:
- Working closely with the Theatre Manager you will provide exemplary care for patients and assist in the management and organisation of care provision in the theatre department.
- You will be responsible for helping to lead the surgical lists as well as taking charge of the ordering and stock management of equipment.
- You will be working within a team of highly skilled practitioners and surgeons specialising within a wide range of surgical procedures.
- You must be NMC or HCPC registered with ALS qualification.
Click to Apply! Alternatively email your CV to email@example.com or call me on 01904239910 for an informal chat.