Senior Theatre Practitioner - Plastic/Breast Surgery
Up to £40,000
Salary and Benefits: To £40,000 + Pension + 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays + Private Healthcare + Life Assurance + Free parking + much more!
The Senior Practitioners that we speak to often feel that being surrounded by an engaged, stable team really helps to drive performance and improve their development. We are working with a hospital who solves this for their Theatre Practitioners with a strong clinical team, regular social and team building events and a renowned development and training program.
Perhaps you want to work with a highly successful group who have an established network of hospitals throughout the UK. Maybe you would benefit from working with a supportive and visible senior management team who regularly seek feedback on how to improve services.
3 great things about this healthcare provider:
- Award winning hospitals and clinics represented by world leading clinicians and surgeons that are passionate about providing exemplary care.
- High levels of investment taking place – after receiving a multi-million-pound investment the hospital has renovated their theatre and inpatient space, opened a new oncology unit and developed a new paediatric service!
- One of the largest private hospitals outside of London, they have 6 operating theatres (all with laminar flow), 70+ beds, an ambulatory care unit and a state-of-the-art oncology centre all coupled with a Good CQC rating!
One of their employees stated; ‘Working here has allowed me to realise my potential and progress within my role. With their support I have undertaken a variety of courses – the best thing about my job is being part of a supportive and dedicated team!”
What you will do as Senior Theatre Practitioner:
- Specialising within plastic and breast surgery, you will provide an effective and efficient service whilst ensuring optimum patient care. This post requires good communication skills and a desire to achieve the best outcomes.
- As a Senior Practitioner, you can expect to support with the day to day management of the department and mentor junior members of the team to support with their development!
- You must have an active NMC or HCPC registration and have a proven track record scrubbing for plastic and breast procedures. The Surgical First Assistant qualification is desirable, however a supportive employer they can support the right candidate to complete this qualification.
To apply; please complete our online registration, or email a copy of your CV to email@example.com quoting reference 2146. Alternatively, to find out more please contact Jessica on 01904 239910 quoting the same reference.