Senior Sonographer (Obstetrics and Gynaecology)
Up to £50,000
Salary and Benefits: To £50,000 + Competitive Benefits
Many of the Sonographers that we represent attribute job dissatisfaction to not having the opportunity to shape patient pathways. This leading women’s health clinic solve this problem for their clinical teams by actively encouraging feedback on service development – they empower their team to solve problems and think differently.
Perhaps you want to be part of a great working culture, working with leaders that value their teams. Maybe you want to develop your skills within fertility and become a true women’s health specialist!
3 great things about this business:
- This bespoke clinic has high levels of patient satisfaction offering obstetric, gynaecology and fertility services with a Good CQC rating.
- Work with world class specialists and be mentored by the industries best people! You can expect access to dedicated training and career development opportunities.
- This modern clinic regularly invests in both their facilities and their team. You will be working with state-of-the-art equipment and offering your patients the most advanced treatments available.
The Clinic Manager stated; "We are a small but close-knit team who know how to celebrate success and have fun! Everyone in our team is valued".
What you will do as a Senior Sonographer:
- You will be responsible for the safe day to day management of your ultrasound clinics, working with the wider clinical team to ensure all patients have an excellent experience.
- As the Senior Sonographer, you will be empowered to develop the service through improving the patient pathway, identifying new services and developing the SOP’s within the centre.
- You must have an active NMC or HCPC registration, have completed your ultrasound qualification and have a proven track record of working with gynaecology and obstetrics patients. Experience working with Fertility patients is preferable however full training can be provided.
To Apply, please complete our online registration or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 2105. To find out more please call Jessica on 01904 239910.