Senior Radiographer (Mammographer/CT)
Up to £44,000
Salary and Benefits: Up to £44,000 + 33 days holiday + Pension + Private Healthcare + Life Assurance + Training and Development + Much More!
Enjoy a great work-life balance with full-time and part-time opportunities available – department operating hours are Monday to Friday 08:00 till 20:00 and Saturdays 08:00 till 16:00. Shifts are on a rostered basis and you will be expected to be on call 1 weekday per week and 1 weekend in 5.
The Radiographers that we represent, often feel demotivated when there is limited access to training and progression opportunities. This leading independent hospital addresses this challenge through providing their imaging teams with in-depth training alongside a personalised career development plan to help you expand your clinical expertise and achieve your career goals!
Perhaps you want work with a private hospital that offers a fantastic working environment with high levels of employee engagement and retention. Maybe you want to be part of a team that is friendly and supportive – you can expect to feel valued and rewarded for your achievements!
3 great things about this hospital:
- A prestigious independent hospital that’s renowned for delivering an excellent level of service and is frequently ranked by patients as one of the top private hospitals in London!
- An innovative hospital packed with ambition – this is an excellent place if you want to be supported to step up in your career and be empowered to take on responsibility and to work independently!
- An exciting vision for the Imaging Department – their diagnostic strategy includes plans to expand their services and resources of both staff and equipment within the hospital and in the local community.
The Imaging Manager stated: “This is a great time to join, we are a passionate and committed team and empower our people to work independently. You will enjoy variety and benefit from specialist training to become multi-disciplined.”
What you will do as a Senior Radiographer (Mammographer):
- With post registration experience in Mammography you will be responsible for the delivery of a high quality, cost effective imaging service to patients and consultant users.
- You will support the service with General Radiography, Theatre Imaging and CT (experience is not essential, full training will be provided), ensuring all policies and procedures are adhered to.
- You will be encouraged to enhance skills and knowledge by undertaking post-qualification support and training at
- You must have BSC in Radiography or equivalent, certificate of Mammography, HCPC registration and evidence of CPD.
Why other Radiographers want to work at this hospital:
- A progressive and collaborative hospital with 37 beds, 3 Theatres, an Endoscopy Suite, a Good CQC rating and high levels of patient satisfaction!
- Enjoy modern facilities within a state-of-the-art imaging department that incorporates a wide range of specialities including Mammography (within their dedicated Mammography Suite), One-Stop Breast Clinic, MRI, CT, Ultrasound, Fluoroscopy, PACS, Theatre Imaging, General Imaging and Plain Film X-Ray.
- Expand your clinical expertise and enjoy variety within your role as you will have the opportunity to rotate across multiple modalities – Mammography, CT, Fluoroscopy, Theatre Imaging and General Imaging.
- Specialist clinical and non-clinical courses will be encouraged as standard for this post - opportunities for CPD are well supported and all Radiographers are expected to contribute to the training and progression of team members.
Click to Apply! Alternatively email your CV to email@example.com or call me on 01904239910 for an informal chat.