Senior Oncology Nurse
Up to £50,000
Salary and benefits: To £50,000 + Generous Pension + 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays + Healthcare + Life Assurance + Season ticket loan + more!
The Senior Nurses that we work with take their careers seriously and want to work for an employer who offers great training and career progression. This leading hospital meets this desire in abundance, they are renowned for supporting their workforce, you will have access to internal and external training coupled with a dedicated career plan!
Perhaps you want to work with and be mentored by specialist oncology leaders. Maybe you would benefit from working in a modern environment where you can offer the latest treatments to your patients!
3 great things about this cancer centre:
- Award winning for both their excellent customer service and their innovative approach to patient care – you can expect to work within contemporary facilities as well as having access to the latest technology such as Cyberknife and Gated RapidArc.
- Be part of a close-knit team who are supportive of each other and regularly celebrate success!! Benefit from department and company organised social events and team building activities.
- Work with world leading clinicians who provide the best care and treatments.
One of their Nurses stated, “A welcoming culture with everyone working towards the same goal – being the best”.
What you will do as a Senior Oncology Nurse:
- Work closely with your patients and their families to provide both emotional and clinical support throughout their journey – this post requires good communication skills and the desire to go above and beyond for your patients.
- Work with the Sisters and the Ward Manager to lead the unit, mentoring junior members of the team and supporting with the day to day running of the unit.
- You must have an active NMC pin and be a Registered Nurse with a proven track record within oncology. A large part of this role will be administering chemotherapy and therefore it is essential that you have completed your qualification through a UK accredited university.
Why other Nurses want to work with this hospital:
- This specialist cancer unit has 45+ inpatient beds, a dedicated chemotherapy suite alongside a high-tech radiotherapy unit and a ‘Good’ CQC rating.
- Work within a truly patient centric business that always puts their patient first – with a forward-thinking leadership team you are actively encouraged to suggest and implement new ways of working which will ultimately improve the patient experience.
Apply Now! To apply please follow the link provided or alternatively to find our more please contact Eleanor Cartledge at Stroud Resourcing.