Senior Fertility Nurse
Up to £48,000
Location: Central London
Salary: To £48,000 + Bonus + 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays + Pension
The Senior Fertility Nurses that we work with, love spending time with their patients and often feel frustrated with increasing compartmentalisation of their roles and subsequent reduction in patient contact. We are working with a client who solve this problem for their nursing team – they value patient satisfaction and as such you can expect dedicated time to support your patients throughout their journey.
Perhaps you strive to work within a state-of-the-art patient centric facility that encourages a bespoke holistic approach to women’s health – maybe you wish to expand your skills, learn from the best and specialise within fertility and gynaecology.
3 great things about this business:
- State of the art facilities based within Central London. You will have access to the latest technologies, equipment and facilities working within purpose built operating theatres and consultation rooms.
- Forward thinking – they provide a bespoke approach to work with their patients, offering not only fertility treatment but also preventative and early intervention measures as well as long term gynaecological care.
- A supportive team who are passionate about what they do and strive to do the best for their patients!
The Hiring Manager told us; “We pride ourselves on being a unique clinic within London that is truly a centre of excellence dedicated not only to Fertility but also wider women’s gynaecological health”.
As a Senior Fertility Nurse, you will:
- Work closely with patients to understand their needs, offer a personalised treatment plan and handle patient consultations.
- Support the wider team with procedures, working within theatres, handling medication training and chaperoning with scans.
- Reporting to the Head of Nursing, you will act as a mentor to junior members within the team and deputise as necessary.
- You must have an active nursing pin and a proven track record of working with fertility and gynaecology patients.
Why other Nurses work with this clinic:
- A brand-new state of the art facility with world class technology, fantastic laboratory and purpose build theatres and consultation space.
- Work with leaders in your field and leverage their experience to become a multi-disciplined fertility and gynaecology Nurse – industry leading training will be provided.
- Excellent career progression – this clinic has ambitious growth plans meaning rapid career progression and opportunities for the right individual.
Apply Now! To apply please follow the link provided, or alternatively, to find out more please contact Jessica Storey at Stroud Resourcing, quoting reference 1709.