Senior Fertility Nurse
Up to £60,000
Location: Central London
Salary: To £60,000 + Private Pension + Healthcare + 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
The Senior Nurses that we represent, have often discussed the problems they face around patient continuity within their clinic – often leading to poor patient care and the miscommunication of information. We are working with an exciting start up business whose aim is to eliminate this problem – their innovative service provides patients with continuous stress-free care, constant support and a more streamlined pathway!
Perhaps you wish to work with a business where you can make a genuine difference to the fertility industry and your patients. Maybe you aim to work with industry leaders, learn from the best and receive excellent training and dedicated career progression.
3 great things about this business:
- A unique and exciting concept! They have launched an exclusive service with the aim to improve the way patients receive fertility treatment through the use of online support and artificial intelligence!
- A start up business – with high levels of investment taking place, they are establishing their innovative and creative fertility service and have ambitious growth plans!
- Represented by leaders in the field, they are passionate about their patients and providing the best possible care.
The Hiring Manager stated; “This is a new company and a new concept – there is nothing like this within the fertility market and this is a great opportunity to be part of an exciting and growing business”.
What you will do as their Senior Fertility Nurse:
- Working closely with the Senior Management and product development teams, you will support with the development of new services and ensure all patients receive an individualised and excellent experience.
- Support the patient coaches and wider members of the team with their fertility training – you will provide dedicated training to all team members so that they can best support their fertility patients and answer clinical queries.
- You must have an active NMC registration and have experience working with patients undergoing both egg donation and IVF – scanning experience is preferable but not a pre-requisite for this position.
Why other Nurses want to work with this business:
- An exciting venture! This is the perfect opportunity to expand your skills and be part of an innovative and ambitious business – excellent career progression opportunities!
- Work with leaders in the business and learn from the best – this specialised team have an industry leading background specialising within IVF, Sperm Donation and HFEA compliance.
- The opportunity to work within a highly supportive environment which has a strong focus on both training and education – there is ample opportunity to enhance both your skills and become a multi-disciplined Fertility Nurse.
Apply Now! To apply please follow the link provided, or alternatively to find out more, please contact Jessica Storey at Stroud Resourcing quoting reference 1688.