Senior Cardiac Physiologist
Up to £48,072
Salary: To £48,072+ Healthcare + Pension + 28 days holiday + Life Assurance + Season Ticket Loan + Subsidised Food + Childcare vouchers + much more!
The Clinical Physiologist’s that we represent tell us that their job satisfaction is impacted when daily cases become too high. This high-tech hospital solves this problem for their Cardiac team with their commitment to personalised patient care.
Perhaps you strive to work within a state-of-the-art patient centric facility that is committed to investing in their equipment and services. Maybe you want to work with some of the industry’s leading professionals and be part of a tight-knit and effective team.
3 great things about this hospital:
- One of London’s leading independent hospitals - they take investment seriously and boast a modern, state-of-the-art Diagnostics department.
- Career fast track opportunities - be mentored by the industries best people. Access world leading technology and develop skills that will be put to full use – unparalleled training and development!
- Achieve your full potential - join a tight-knit team and a business that promotes a culture of high standards and strong work ethic.
The Hiring Manager stated; “This is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to access the latest technology and training, and work with leading consultants to deliver high standards of patient focused care”.
As a Clinical Physiologist, you will:
- Reporting directly into the Diagnostic Services Manager you will undertake a range of non-invasive cardiac and respiratory function testing excluding echocardiography.
- You will assist in the day to day running of the department to deliver the highest standards of care and service to patients.
- You must have demonstratable experience in a broad range of procedures including performing the full range of Lung Plethysmography assessments, ECG Tape analysis, ECG Stress tests, and must be able to lead in technician–led Treadmill ECG Stress test.
- You must be a qualified Clinical Physiologist with HTEC/degree or equivalent in relevant subject and will have ASCST, ARTP equivalent. ILS accreditation would be an advantage however training will be provided.
Why other Clinical Physiologists want to work with this hospital:
- This leading hospital has 234 beds, 10 theatres, a ‘Good’ CQC rating and high levels of patient satisfaction - there is ample opportunity for you to develop and become a specialist within your field.
- Work with a driven leadership team who are passionate about their hospital and committed to their patients - this has included extensive investment and upgraded facilities to ensure exemplary patient care!
- Enjoy a positive work-life balance with comprehensive and competitive benefits. Great team working, social events and supportive personal development plans to ensure you achieve your career goals!
Click to Apply! Alternatively email your CV to email@example.com or call me on 01904239910 for an informal chat.