Senior Anaesthetic Practitioner
South West London
Up to £38,000
Salary and Benefits: Up to £38,000 + 33 days holiday + Private Pension + Private Healthcare + Life Assurance + Training and Development Opportunities + Much more!
The Anaesthetic Practitioners that we speak with are passionate about their field and take their careers seriously – they want to develop their clinical skills, feel supported to achieve their career goals and offer the best possible care to their patients! If this paragraph resonates with you then keep reading…
This leading independent hospital meets these desires in abundance – they believe in investing in their employees and nurturing talent. As such you can expect access to specialist clinical training and dedicated leadership courses!
3 great things about this hospital:
- A business with a commitment of patients before profits, they strive to offer a 5* service to all of their patients and are frequently ranked as one of the top hospitals in London – 99.4% of patients recommend their service!
- Work with a supportive management team who love what they do – with an open-door policy, new ideas and new ways of working are embraced and you can expect to be empowered to make decisions and improve the patients experience.
- Following a multi-million-pound renovation, they have refurbished all inpatient facilities, built three new theatres and a new reception area, giving the hospital a modern and contemporary feel.
The Theatre Manager stated; “We are a passionate and busy team going through an exciting period of development. We perform a variety of procedures – orthopaedics, plastics, general surgery and gynaecology and offer specialist clinical training for the right individual.”
What you will do as an Anaesthetics Practitioner:
- You will provide an effective and efficient service whilst ensuring optimum patient care. The post requires good communication skills and a desire to achieve the best outcomes.
- As an integral part of the team you’ll play an essential role in the day to day running of the department, making decisions relating to patient care and assisting Consultants and Surgeons.
- You must have an active NMC or HCPC registration and have a proven track record of working within Anaesthetics.
Why other Theatre Practitioners work with this hospital:
- This independent hospital has c40 beds, 3 operating theatres alongside state-of-the-art imaging and outpatient facilities all coupled with a Good CQC rating.
- Work with a passionate and close-knit team who are dedicated to improving patient wellbeing and creating a great working environment – benefit from a positive work-life balance, great team social events and comprehensive and competitive benefits.
To Apply, please complete our online registration or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 2103. To find out more please call Jessica on 01904 239910.