Up to £33,000
Salary and Benefits: Up to £33,000, generous pension, private healthcare, life assurance, free parking, development scheme and more!
Full-time and part-time hours available
The Scrub Practitioners that we represent state that they have increased job satisfaction when they work within state-of-the-art facilities. As a result of continued growth this leading premium hospital have significantly invested in their facilities by opening a brand new 5th operating theatre.
Maybe you want to be part of a growing team that enjoy the challenge of busy but well-managed theatres. Perhaps the opportunity to attain Surgical First Assistant with an employer that encourages self-development appeals to you.
3 great things about our client;
- A premium private healthcare group, attracting high quality healthcare professionals.
- With a reputation for providing excellent patient care and great management teams in place they are committed to improving and evolving their business.
- They pride themselves on their high-quality employees, their excellent relationships with patients and their vision for the future.
The Hiring Manager stated, “We have a great culture – it’s fun and enjoy what we do. We support each other and celebrate success. It’s no wonder we only need to recruit for growth.”
What you will do as a Scrub Practitioner;
- You will provide an effective and efficient service whilst ensuring optimum patient care. The post requires good communication skills and a desire to achieve best outcomes.
- As an integral part of the team you’ll play an essential role in the day-to-day running of the department, making decisions relating to patient care and assisting senior practitioners, consultants and surgeons.
- You must possess experience within Scrub and will be NMC or HCPC registered.
Why other leaders in your industry want to work at this hospital;
- This private hospital is going through a continuous period of growth and they have recently built and opened a brand-new laminar flow theatre.
- You will be joining a tight-knit, well-equipped team that achieved a ‘Good’ CQC rating.
- You will gain access to a great training and development program, enjoy rewarding benefits and be part of a work environment that is friendly, hardworking and holds value on its people.
Apply Now! To apply please email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or alternatively give me a call on 01904 239910 to discuss this opportunity informally.