Scrub Practitioner (RGN/ODP) - Training Post!
Up to £33,000
Salary and Benefits: Up to £33,000 + Generous Pension Scheme + Private Healthcare + Life Assurance + 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays + Free parking + much more!
Full and part time hours available.
Are you a Theatre Practitioner looking to develop your clinical skills? Perhaps you have experience working within recovery or anaesthetics but would relish the opportunity to broaden your experience and become a multi-disciplined practitioner! If this appeals to you then apply now!
This leading private hospital have a renowned training program which would allow you to develop the skills needed to become a Scrub Practitioner. You can expect access to dedicated clinical training and the opportunity to become a Surgical First Assistant!
3 great things about this healthcare provider :
- A premium private healthcare group, attracting high quality healthcare professionals.
- With a reputation for providing excellent patient care and with great management teams in place, they are committed to improving and evolving their business.
- They pride themselves on their high-quality employees, their excellent relationships with patients and their vision for the future.
The Hiring Manager stated; “We have a great culture – its fun and we enjoy what we do. We support each other and celebrate success – its no wonder we only need to recruit for growth!”
What you will do as a Scrub Practitioner:
- You will provide an effective and efficient service whilst ensuring optimum patient care. The post requires good communication skills and the desire to achieve the best outcomes.
- As an integral part of the team, you will play an essential role in the day to day running of the department, making decisions relating to patient care and assisting senior Practitioners, Consultants and Surgeons.
- You must have an active NMC or HCPC registration and have experience working within a theatre setting.
Why other Practitioners want to work with this hospital:
- This leading private hospital is going through a continuous period of growth and have recently built and opened a brand-new laminar flow theatre.
- Gain access to a great training and development programme, enjoy rewarding benefits and be part of a work environment that is friendly, hardworking and holds value on its people!
Apply Now! To apply please email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively give me a call on 01904 239910 to discuss this opportunity informally.