Scrub Practitioner (RGN/ODP)
Up to £35,000
Salary and Benefits: Up to £35,000 + 33 days holiday + Pension + Private Healthcare + Life Assurance + Training and Development + Much More!
The Scrub Practitioners that we speak to share with us that they want the time and opportunity to learn new skills and develop, as well as a great salary. This independent hospital meets this desire in abundance – they offer great training with access to Advanced Life Support, Immediate Life Support and SFA courses.
Perhaps you strive to work for a highly successful group who have an established and growing network of state-of-the-art hospitals throughout the UK. Maybe you want to work with some of the industry’s leading professionals and be part of a tight-knit, effective Theatre team.
3 great things about this hospital:
- A leading private hospital with 17 inpatient beds (due to increase to 27 in May 2020), 3 theatres with laminar flow, Endoscopy Theatre, a ‘Good’ CQC rating and a reputation for delivering an excellent level of service.
- High levels of investment taking place – this hospital is committed to investing in the latest equipment and has plans to open a new state-of-the-art treatment centre in Spring 2020!
- This hospital has a commitment to continually invest in training and development – you can expect to be supported through specialist clinical training to help you achieve your career ambitions!
The Hospital Director stated, “We are passionate and busy team going through an exciting period of development. We have a new leadership team in place, brand-new purpose-build treatment centre opening in May 2020 and plans to almost double the size of our theatre department with the addition of 2 further theatres!”
What you will do as a Scrub Practitioner (RGN/ODP):
- You will provide an effective and efficient service whilst ensuring optimum patient care. The post requires good communication skills and a desire to achieve the best outcome.
- As an integral part of the team you’ll play an essential role in the day-to-day running of the department, making decisions relating to patient care and assisting senior practitioners, consultants and surgeons.
- You must be NMC or HCPC registered with a positive approach to work with a genuine desire to expand your skills.
Why other Scrub Practitioners work with this hospital:
- Benefit from a great work-life balance – you can expect to enjoy fantastic benefits and lots of flexibility with full and part time opportunities available and the option to work over a minimum of 2 days per week.
- Enjoy lots of variety – multidisciplined skills are encouraged and so you can expect to enjoy lots of variety working across Orthopaedics, Gynaecology, cosmetics, Dermatology, General, ENT and More!
Apply Now! Alternatively email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 01904239910 for an informal chat.