Scrub Practitioner (RGN/ODP)
Up to £40,000
Salary and Benefits: Up to £40,000 + Pension + 25 Days Holiday (plus bank holidays) + Private Healthcare + Life Assurance + Renowned Training and Development + Free Parking + More!
The Scrub Practitioners that we speak with take their careers seriously – they want to develop their clinical skills and offer the best possible care to their patients. The hospital that we are working with empower their theatre teams and as such you can expect access to ALS and Surgical First assistant Courses as well as continuous investment in other clinical qualifications.
Perhaps you strive to work with a premium hospital provider who have an established and growing network of state-of-the-art hospitals throughout the UK. Perhaps you want to work with like-minded people and be part of an engaged, effective theatre team.
3 great things about this hospital:
- A premium private healthcare group, attracting high quality healthcare professionals.
- Modern facilities – have access to the latest technologies and state-of-the-art equipment as they have recently completed a refurbishment project which includes the addition of a brand-new theatre and purpose-built JAG Accredited endoscopy suite!
- Ambitious growth plans – the hospital is set to double in size with the addition of a brand-new day surgery facility including a state-of-the-art theatre and recovery space. The facility is due to open in March 2020 and will offer treatment for pain management, urology, endoscopy and ophthalmology.
The Hiring Manager stated; “We are a small hospital and workforce with BIG plans going through an exciting period of growth. We perform a variety of procedures; Orthopaedics, Cosmetics, General and Ophthalmology and we can offer specialist clinical training for the right individual.”
What you will do as a Scrub Practitioner (RGN/ODP):
- You will provide an effective and efficient service whilst ensuring optimum patient care. The post requires good communication skills and a desire to achieve the best outcome.
- As an integral part of the team you’ll play an essential role in the day-to-day running of the department, making decisions relating to patient care and assisting senior practitioners, consultants and surgeons.
- You must be NMC or HCPC registered with proven experience within Scrub.
Why other Scrub Practitioner work with this hospital:
- This specialist hospital has 13 beds, 2 theatres, 10 day-case pods, a Good CQC rating and high levels of patient satisfaction!
- With an open-door policy new ideas and new ways of working are embraced – you will be empowered to make decisions relating to patient care.
- A passionate and close-knit team who are dedicated to improving patient wellbeing and a great work environment – benefit from a positive work-life balance, great team social events alongside comprehensive and competitive benefits!
Click to Apply! Alternatively email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 01904239910 for an informal chat.