Scrub Practitioner (RGN/ODP)
Up to £36,000
Salary and Benefits: Up to £36,000 + Pension + Healthcare + 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays) + Life Assurance + Free Parking + Renowned Training and Development + Much More!
The Scrub Practitioners that we speak to often share disappointment with the lack of development opportunities, they want access to great training and the chance to progress. This leading private hospital addresses this desire with their renowned training academy. Their theatre teams are encouraged to acquire new skills and qualifications that include Advanced Life Support and Surgical First Assistant course.
Perhaps you strive to work with a premium hospital provider who have an established and growing network of state-of-the-art hospitals throughout the UK. Perhaps you want to work with like-minded people and be part of a passionate, effective theatre team.
3 great things about this healthcare provider:
- A premium private healthcare group, attracting high quality healthcare professionals.
- Unparalleled training – with access to specialist clinical training you will be equipped with the knowledge and skills needed to step up in your role and achieve your full potential!
- High levels of investment taking place – they are committed to improving their facilities and ultimately the patient experience and have recently opened a new state-of-the-art theatre!
The Matron stated, “Our theatre teams enjoy variety delivering complex care across a multitude of surgical procedures. There is opportunity to rotate across all areas and you can expect to expand your skillet working with a fun, close-knit team.”
What you will do as a Scrub Practitioner (RGN/ODP):
- You will provide an effective and efficient service whilst ensuring optimum patient care. The post requires good communication skills and a desire to achieve the best outcome.
- As an integral part of the team you’ll play an essential role in the day-to-day running of the department, making decisions relating to patient care, supporting the development of junior team members and assisting senior Practitioners, Consultants and Surgeons.
- You must be NMC or HCPC registered with proven experience within Scrub.
Why other Scrub Practitioners work with this hospital:
- This well-established private hospital has 3 theatres, 31 beds, a Good CQC rating and high levels of patient satisfaction!
- The theatre team has recently been strengthened with the appointment of a new Theatre Manager – with a new sense of purpose, new ideas and news ways of working are being encouraged.
- A friendly and close-knit team who are dedicated to improving patient wellbeing and a great work environment – benefit from a positive work-life balance, great team social events alongside comprehensive and competitive benefits!
Click to Apply! Alternatively email your CV to email@example.com or call me on 01904239910 for an informal chat.