Scrub Practitioner (RGN/ODP)
Up to £34,000
Salary and Benefits: Up to £34,000 + 25 days holiday (increasing to 27 days as of 1st January 2020) + Bank Holidays + Enhancements + Generous Pension + Private Healthcare + Life Assurance + Free Parking + Much More!
The Scrub Practitioners that we represent often tell us that lack of investment in clinical training leads to poor job satisfaction. This leading private hospital solves this problem for their theatre teams with an unwavering commitment to continually invest in training and development – you can expect to be supported to achieve further clinical qualifications which includes Surgical First Assistant Course!
Perhaps you strive to work with a prestigious hospital group who have an established and growing network of state-of-the-art hospitals throughout the UK. Maybe you want to work with renowned Consultants and learn from the best in industry.
3 great things about this renowned healthcare provider:
- A prestigious independent hospital with world leading clinicians who focus on patient safety and are passionate about time to care.
- High levels of investment taking place – with plans to refurbish their current theatres and build a new, state-of-the-art laminar flow theatre they are committed to continually improving their facilities and ultimately the patient experience.
- With an excellent reputation and great management teams in place, they are committed to improving and evolving their business and people.
The Theatre Manager stated, “This is a great time to be joining the hospital – we are a passionate team and busy department and can offer specialist clinical training for the right individual.”
What you will do as a Scrub Practitioner (RGN/ODP):
- You will provide an effective and efficient service whilst ensuring optimum patient care. The post requires good communication skills and a desire to achieve the best outcomes.
- As an integral part of the team you’ll play an essential role in the day-to-day running of the department, making decisions relating to patient care and assisting Consultants and Surgeons.
- With high levels of autonomy, you will run a theatre list without supervision and be encouraged to adopt a forward-thinking approach and contribute ideas for improvement.
- You must be NMC or HCPC registered and have demonstratable Scrub experience.
Why other Scrub Practitioners work with this hospital:
- This well-established private hospital has 3 theatres (including 2 laminar flow), 49 beds, a ‘Good’ CQC rating and high levels of patient satisfaction!
- With an open-door policy new ideas and new ways of working are embraced – you will be empowered to make decisions relating to patient care.
- You will be joining a friendly and close-knit team who are dedicated to improving patient wellbeing and a great work environment – benefit from a positive work-life balance, great team social events alongside comprehensive and competitive benefits!
Click to Apply! Alternatively email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 01904239910 for an informal chat.