Scrub Practitioner (RGN/ODP)
Up to £36,000
Salary and Benefits: c£36,000 + Pension + Private Healthcare, 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays) + Free Parking + Renowned Training & Development + More!
Enjoy a great work-life balance with full-time and part-time opportunities available (minimum 2 days per week)
The Scrub Practitioners that we represent often tell us that unrealistic demands with busy theatre lists result in poor job satisfaction. We represent a hospital that has strengths in the optimisation and planning of operating theatre activities, they are passionate about taking the time to care.
Perhaps you strive to work with a premium hospital provider who provide their employees access to great training and development programmes leading to clinical qualifications. Maybe you want to work alongside some of the industry’s leading professionals.
3 great things about this healthcare provider:
- A premium private healthcare group, attracting high quality healthcare professionals.
- A reputation for providing excellent patient care with great management teams in place, they are committed to improving and evolving their business.
- They pride themselves on their high-quality employees, their excellent relationships with patients and their vision for the future.
A patient stated, “The care I received was second to none, all the staff including the surgeon were outstanding.”
What you will do as Scrub Practitioner (RGN/ODP):
- You will provide an effective and efficient service whilst ensuring optimum patient care. The post requires good communication skills and a desire to achieve the best outcome.
- As an integral part of the team you’ll play an essential role in the day-to-day running of the department, making decisions relating to patient care and assisting senior practitioners, consultants and surgeons.
- You must be NMC or HCPC registered.
- We are interested in applications from any scrub specialty including newly qualified.
Why other leaders work with this hospital:
- One of the largest private hospitals outside of London, they have 6 operating theatres (all with laminar flow), 70+ beds, an ambulatory care unit and a state-of-the-art oncology centre all coupled with a ‘Good’ CQC rating!
- A passionate and close-knit team who are dedicated to improving patient wellbeing and a great work environment – benefit from a positive work-life balance, great team social events alongside comprehensive and competitive benefits!
Click to Apply! Alternatively email your CV to email@example.com or call me on 01904239910 for an informal chat.