Up to £37,000
Salary and package: Up to £37,000, private healthcare, life assurance, pension, free parking, childcare vouchers, discount voucher scheme + more!
The Theatre Practitioners that we speak to often tell us that unrealistic demands with busy theatre lists results in poor job satisfaction. We represent a hospital that has strengths in the optimisation and planning of operating theatre activities, they are passionate about time to care.
Perhaps you want to work for an outstanding healthcare provider who is committed to training and development. Maybe you want to work with some of the industry’s leading professionals to create a tight knit, effective theatre team.
The Hiring Manager stated; ‘This is a friendly, social department with a great training and development program.’
3 great things about this hospital;
- Award winning hospitals and clinics represented by world leading clinicians and surgeons that are passionate about providing exemplary patient care.
- With a renowned reputation for excellence they have great management teams in place and are committed to improving and evolving their business.
- Dedicated training provided for all staff, this is the opportunity to be mentored by the best and really develop your experience within private acute care.
What you will do as a Scrub Practitioner:
- Reporting to the Theatre Manager, you will have experience of working with a team within a surgical environment. Moreover, you must have either an active NMC registration or equivalent ODP qualification.
- Working closely with the theatre team you will treat patients for a variety of complex acute procedures.
- Maintain the high standards of the hospital, ensuring complete compliance and patient safety during their procedure.
Why other Scrub Practitioners want to work at this hospital:
- This well-established private hospital has 3 operating theatres, all of which are equipped with ultra-clean air technology, 1 Endoscopy Suite, 40+ beds and extremely high levels of patient satisfaction!
- Enjoy a positive work-life balance with comprehensive and competitive benefits. Great team working, an outstanding management support structure and plentiful opportunities for personal development.
- The opportunity to work within a hospital that has received significant investment – with purchases of new equipment and an upgrade to their operating theatres and ward space. They understand that by investing in the most advanced technology they improve their efficiency and deliver the best patient care.
Apply Now! To apply please follow the link provided or alternatively please contact Tess Goulding at Stroud Resourcing quoting reference 1684.