Salary and Benefits: Up to £39,000, generous pension, private healthcare, life assurance, development scheme and more!
The Scrub Practitioners that we speak to often feel that being surrounded by an engaged, stable team really helps to drive performance and improve their development. We are working with a hospital who solves this for their Theatre Practitioners with a strong clinical team, low employee turnover, regular social and team building events and a renowned development and training program.
Perhaps you want to work for a premium healthcare provider who understands that performance is at its best when their team is engaged and given a clear development plan. Maybe you want to work with an expanding Theatre Department and modern facilities.
The Hiring Manager stated: “We have a great culture at our hospital, we have a good time, really support about each other and celebrate success. It’s no wonder we have such a low staff turnover.”
3 great things about our client;
- A premium private healthcare group, attracting high quality healthcare professionals.
- With a reputation for providing excellent patient care and great management teams in place they are committed to improving and evolving their business.
- They pride themselves on their high-quality employees, their excellent relationships with patients and their vision for the future.
What you will do as a Scrub Practitioner;
- You will provide an effective and efficient service whilst ensuring optimum patient care. The post requires good communication skills and a desire to achieve best outcomes.
- As an integral part of the team you’ll play an essential role in the day-to-day running of the department, making decisions relating to patient care and assisting senior practitioners, consultants and surgeons.
- You must be NMC or HCPC registered.
Why other leaders in your industry want to work at this hospital;
- This premium hospital is currently going through an exciting phase of development, currently building a brand-new laminar flow theatre set to open next year.
- You will be joining a tight-knit, well-equipped team that achieved a ‘Good’ CQC rating.
- You will gain access to a great training and development program, enjoy rewarding benefits and be part of a work environment that is friendly, hardworking and holds value on its people.
Apply now! Apply with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 01904 239910 to discuss this opportunity, quoting reference 1614.