Up to £34,000
Salary and package: Up to £34,000, private healthcare, generous pension (5% employer contribution), life assurance, free parking, and more!
The Theatre Practitioners that we speak to often tell us that unrealistic demands with busy theatre lists results in poor job satisfaction. We represent a hospital that has strengths in the optimisation and planning of operating theatre activities, they are passionate about time to care.
Perhaps you want to work for an outstanding healthcare provider who is committed to training and development. Maybe you want to work with some of the industry’s leading professionals to create a tight knit, effective theatre team.
The Hiring Manager stated; ‘This is a nice compact hospital which offers a fast-pace environment without the pressures you would normally find in an NHS hospital. You will be joining a flexible, friendly team who work together to provide great patient care’.
3 great things about this hospital;
- Part of a renowned hospital group providing quality and excellence in hospital management and patient care.
- Dedicated training provided for all staff, this is the opportunity to be mentored by the best and really develop your experience within private acute care.
- Committed to teamwork to achieve their aspirations and goals, they encourage the sharing of ideas and responsibilities in an environment of mutual respect.
What you will do as a Scrub Practitioner:
- Reporting to the Theatre Manager, you will have experience of working with a team within a surgical environment. Moreover, you must have either an active NMC registration or equivalent ODP qualification.
- Working closely with the theatre team you will treat patients for a variety of complex acute procedures.
- Maintain the high standards of the hospital, ensuring complete compliance and patient safety during their procedure.
Why other Scrub Practitioner want to work at this hospital:
- This well-established private hospital, with 3 operating theatres and 1 day theatre, all of which are equipped with ultra-clean air technology, has received extremely high levels of patient satisfaction!
- Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits, great team work, a well-established management support structure and plenty of opportunities for personal development.
- Investing in advanced medical technology, the hospital offers a wide range of treatments and services including general surgery, vascular surgery, gynaecology, urology, ENT, ophthalmology and orthopaedics.
Apply Now! To apply please follow the link provided or alternatively please contact Guy Stroud at Stroud Resourcing quoting reference 1484.