Scrub Nurse RGN/ODP
Up to £38,000
Salary and Benefits: To £38,000 (dependent on experience) + Enhancements + Free Parking + Private Healthcare + Life Assurance + Generous Pension + More
The Theatre Practitioners we represent often tell us that lack of investment in clinical training leads to poor job satisfaction. This top performing hospital addresses this problem with an unwavering commitment to personal development - 6 employees have completed their Surgical First Assistant course within the last 2 years.
They are looking to recruit ambitious theatre practitioners who want to further enhance their scrub skills. This hospital will fund the courses, travel, accommodation and leave – additional training courses available: Surgical First Assistant, ALS / ILS/ EPALS, Surgical Laser courses to name a few.
3 great things about this healthcare provider:
- Award winning hospitals and clinics represented by world-leading clinicians that are passionate about time to care!
- Significant investment taking place – they are currently undergoing a £23 million development program which includes refurbished patient space, a new outpatients and diagnostic theatre and further theatre space!
- Excellent employee rewards – alongside their comprehensive and competitive benefits they have paid out over £20,000 to their teams to say thank you for their hard work and dedication to patient care.
The Hiring Manager Stated, “We have exciting times ahead of us and we are keen to continue our investment into enhancing the team’s clinical skills. We offer a broad range of complex surgery and work with UK and Europe’s leading Consultant Surgeons”
What you will do as a Scrub RGN/ODP:
- You will provide an effective and efficient service whilst ensuring optimum patient care. The post requires good communication skills and a desire to achieve best outcomes.
- As an integral part of the team you’ll play an essential role in the day-to-day running of the department, making decisions relating to patient care and assisting senior practitioners, consultants and surgeons.
- You must have demonstrable scrub experience.
- You must be NMC or HCPC registered.
Why other Theatre Practitioners want to work at this hospital;
- This modern hospital continuously enhances their services, the hospital is undergoing a multi-phase multi-million-pound expansion project to meet a growing demand for its services as well as providing a complete update of its facilities.
- You will be joining a progressive, well-equipped department with five theatres and sixth theatre opening end of 2019.
- Enjoy rewarding benefits in a working environment that is friendly, hardworking and holds value on its people.
Apply Now! To apply please follow the link provided, or to find out more please contact Guy Stroud at Stroud Resourcing quoting reference 1776.