Scrub Nurse RGN/ODP
South West London
Up to £35,000
Salary and Benefits: Highly competitive salary + pension + healthcare + life assurance + childcare vouchers
The Scrub Nurses that we represent often tell us that unrealistic demands with busy theatre lists results in poor job satisfaction. We represent a hospital that has strengths in the optimisation and planning of operating theatre activities, they are passionate about time to care.
Perhaps you want to work with a business that will empower you to develop your skills and experience. Maybe you strive to work within state-of-the-art facilities and have access to the latest technologies.
The Hiring Manager Stated: “We have a really nice, supportive, family feel within our department. We support each other and often hold social activities throughout the year to celebrate success and hard work.”
3 great things about our client;
- This prestigious private hospital provides an excellent level of service and is frequently ranked by patients as one of the top private hospitals in London.
- With an uncompromising commitment to patients’ safety and comfort they constantly invest in the latest and best equipment.
- They pride themselves on developing the knowledge and skills of their employees to provide excellent standards of quality patient care.
What you will do as a Scrub Practitioner;
- You will provide an effective and efficient service whilst ensuring optimum patient care. The post requires good communication skills and a desire to achieve best outcomes.
- As an integral part of the team you’ll play an essential role in the day-to-day running of the department, making decisions relating to patient care and assisting senior practitioners, consultants and surgeons.
- You must be NMC or HCPC registered.
Why other Theatre Practitioners want to work at this hospital;
- This modern hospital continuously enhances their services, the hospital has just completed its final phase of a multi-million-pound expansion project to meet a growing demand for its services as well as providing a complete update of its facilities.
- You will be joining a progressive, well-equipped department with three theatres, all with ultra clean air technology, and an endoscopy suite that achieved a ‘good’ CQC rating.
- Enjoy rewarding benefits in a working environment that is friendly, hardworking and holds value on its people.
Apply Now! To apply please follow the link provided or alternatively please contact Guy Stroud at Stroud Resourcing quoting reference 1782.