Registered General Nurse - Nights
Up to £16.50 per hour
Salary: £16.50 per hour + pension scheme + 28 days holiday + free parking + free uniform + free meals on shift
Nurses often feel demotivated when training is focused on the need to fulfil CQC requirements, rather than an ongoing commitment to nursing workforce development. This leading care home provider solves this problem for their care workforce, their dedicated training team are committed to developing the skills and knowledge of all employees across the company.
Perhaps you want to work for a care home provider that is renowned for delivering exceptional patient care. Maybe you want to work for a business that boasts a ‘supportive’ culture, that values their employees.
Three things about the care home:
- Rated ‘Good’ by the CQC in all areas.
- This ‘luxury hotel for the elderly’ prides itself on its state-of-the-art facilities.
- Specialist clinical training and internal development opportunities.
A current manager stated, ‘Good is not enough, we are striving for excellence!’.
- Be empowered to use your initiative, manage the workload of the night shift and manage the completion of essential paper work and medication rounds.
- As a key member of the nursing team you will ‘lead from the front’ and build positive long-term relationships with colleagues, residents and family members.
- You must be a Registered General Nurse (RGN) and have an active NMC registration. Many of your patients will suffer from neurological disorders and complex care needs and as such clinical experience in this area is desirable but not essential – training will be provided.
Why other nurses work within this business:
- This business truly values and rewards it’s workforce, as a result, there is a lot of longevity within the team - most employees have worked at the care home for many years.
- As well as being part of a highly motivated team you will also benefit from regular investments into nursing home facilities, on-going training and development programs.
- Innovative and forward thinking in their approach – this ‘paperless’ company continually invests in the newest care innovations and best digital equipment.
- This high performing care home provider regularly reviews, and updates care plans, ensuring they deliver an exceptional quality of care to all their residents.
Apply Now! To apply please follow the link provided or alternatively please contact Charlotte White at Stroud Resourcing quoting reference 1728.