Registered General Nurse – Nights
Up to £39,312
Location: East Sussex
Salary: Up to £39,312 (£18 per hour) + pension scheme + 28 days holiday + free parking + free uniform
Nurses often feel demotivated when training is focused on the need to fulfil Care Inspectorate requirements, rather than an ongoing commitment to nursing workforce development. This leading care home provider solves this problem for their care workforce, their dedicated training team are committed to developing the skills and knowledge of all employees across the company.
Perhaps you want to work for a care home provider that is renowned for delivering exceptional patient care. Maybe you want to work for a business that boasts a ‘supportive’ culture, that values their employees.
Three things about the care home:
- Rated ‘Good’ by the CQC in all areas.
- Purpose designed residential and nursing home offering specialist dementia care.
- A luxurious home that prides itself on state-of-the-art facilities.
A current employee stated, ‘I love my job! I feel encouraged and well supported in my role and as a result my confidence grows every day.’
What you will do as a Registered General Nurse:
- You must be a Registered General Nurse (RGN) and have an active NMC registration. Many of your patients will suffer from dementia or complex care needs and as such experience in this area is desirable but not essential – training will be provided.
- Be empowered to use your initiative, manage the workload of the night shift and manage the completion of essential paper work and medication rounds.
- Be passionate about the delivery of bespoke personalised care – night nurses at this home are encouraged to put residents needs first and to swap their uniform for pyjamas!
Why other nurses work within this business:
- This care home adopts a ‘whole home approach’ meaning employees benefit from constant support and a real family feel culture.
- As well as being part of a highly engaged team you will also benefit from the support of a dedicated Night Manager.
- This business truly values its workforce, with an ‘open door’ policy staff enjoy an empowering culture and are encouraged to put forward ideas for business improvement.
Apply now! Apply with your CV to email@example.com or alternatively please call me on 01904 239910 quoting reference number 1701.