Registered General Nurse – Nights
Up to £16.50 per hour
Salary: Up to £16.50 per hour + pension scheme + 28 days holiday + overtime + free parking + free uniform + subsidised meals on shift + discount scheme
Nurses often feel demotivated when training is focused on the need to fulfil Care Inspectorate requirements, rather than an ongoing commitment to nursing workforce development. This leading care home provider solves this problem for their care workforce, their dedicated training team are committed to developing the skills and knowledge of all employees across the company.
Perhaps you want to work for a care home provider that is renowned for delivering exceptional patient care. Maybe you want to work for a business that boasts a ‘supportive’ culture, that values their employees.
Three things about the care home:
- On-going training and development opportunities.
- Purpose built home offering specialist dementia and complex care.
- A friendly and supportive work environment.
A current employee stated, ‘I feel extremely well supported by the senior management team so I am confident that I can perform the role to the best of my ability’.
What you will do as a Registered Nurse:
- Be empowered to use your initiative, manage the workload of the night shift and manage the completion of essential paper work and medication rounds.
- Working closely with the senior management team, you will build positive long-term relationships with colleagues, residents and family members.
- You must be a Registered General Nurse (RGN) and have an active NMC registration. Many of your patients will suffer from dementia or complex care needs and as such experience in this area is desirable but not essential – training will be provided.
Why other nurses work within this business:
- This business truly values its workforce, with an ‘open door’ policy staff enjoy an empowering culture and are encouraged to put forward ideas for business improvement.
- As well as being part of a highly motivated team you will also benefit from regular investments into care home facilities, training and development programs.
- This high performing care home provider regularly reviews, and updates care plans, ensuring they deliver an exceptional quality of care to all their residents.
Apply Now! To apply please follow the link provided or alternatively please contact Charlotte White at Stroud Resourcing quoting reference 1701.