Registered General Nurse (Nights)
Up to £25,740
Salary: £25,740 (£15 per hour) + pension scheme + 28 days holiday + overtime + free parking + free uniform
Nursing in care homes is often associated to poor pay and a misconception that you don’t acquire the same range of clinical skills as you would being a nurse for the NHS. This leading care home challenges this view, many of their nurse’s deal with catheters, tracheotomies, PEG feeds and wound dressings daily. Being a care home nurse is a brilliant career for so many people.
Perhaps you want to work for a business that boasts a ‘empowering’ culture for their employees. Maybe you want to work for a business that rewards their Nurses for their hard work and commitment, so expect to feel a valued member of the team.
Three things about the care home:
- On-going training and development opportunities.
- Purpose designed residential home offering specialist dementia care.
- A friendly and supportive work environment.
A current employee stated ‘on-going training and career development means that I constantly feel valued by the company. I enjoy regular opportunities to enhance my knowledge!’.
What you will do as a Registered Nurse:
- Be empowered to use your initiative, manage the workload of the night shift and manage the completion of essential paper work and medication rounds.
- Working closely with the senior management team, you will build positive long-term relationships with colleagues, residents and family members.
- You must be a Registered General Nurse (RGN) and have an active NMC registration. Many of your patients will suffer from dementia or complex care needs and as such experience in this area is desirable but not essential – training will be provided.
Why other nurses work within this business:
- This business truly values and rewards it’s workforce, as a result, there is a lot of longevity within the team - most employees have worked at the care home for many years.
- As a small care home provider employees benefit from working within a ‘family feel culture.’
- This high performing care home provider regularly reviews and updates care plans, ensuring they deliver an exceptional quality of care to all of their residents.
Apply now! Apply with your CV to email@example.com or alternatively please call me on 01904 239910 quoting reference number 1689.