Registered Day Nurse
Up to £32,292
Salary: Up to £32,292 (£18 per hour) + £1,000 joining bonus + pension scheme + 28 days holiday + overtime + free parking + free uniform + healthcare + PIN paid after 1 years’ service
The Registered Nurses that we represent aspire to work for an employer that recognises hard work and celebrates success. This thriving care home provider meets this demand with dedicated personalised training plans and a culture that encourages daily recognition of achievements.
Perhaps you want to work for a care home provider that is renowned for delivering exceptional patient care. Maybe you want to work for a business that boasts a ‘supportive’ culture, that values their employees.
Three things about the care home:
- A luxurious home offering specialist dementia and complex care.
- Rated ‘Good’ by the CQC in all areas.
- A friendly and supportive work environment.
A current employee stated, ‘I love my job! I feel encouraged and well supported by the senior management team and as a result I am engaged and performing highly in my role’.
What you will do as a Registered Nurse:
- You will be responsible for delivering high standards of care, undertaking accurate assessments and planning, and using your initiative to deliver ongoing evaluations of care.
- Working closely with the senior management team, you will build positive long-term relationships with colleagues, residents and family members.
- You must be a Registered General Nurse (RGN) and have an active NMC registration. Many of your patients will suffer from dementia or complex care needs and as such experience in this area is desirable but not essential – training will be provided.
Why other nurses work within this business:
- This award winning care home provider regularly reviews, and updates care plans, ensuring they deliver an exceptional quality of relationship-centred care to all their residents.
- As well as being part of a highly motivated team you will also benefit from regular investments into care home facilities, training and development programs.
Apply now! Apply with your CV to email@example.com or alternatively please call me on 01904 239910 quoting reference number 1743.