Regional Endoscopy Practitioner - Scotland and North England
Starting Salary £33,000
Location: Scotland and North England
Salary and benefits: £33,000 basic salary (OTE £40,000 with overtime) + 5% pension + life assurance + 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays) + company car or car allowance (£3,600) + all travel and accommodation expenses paid!
The Endoscopy Practitioners that we represent often find it frustrating when they are not provided with a training program and a clear plan for progression. We work with a client who has solved this for their Endoscopy team – they invest significantly in training, offer internal and external courses and provide a structured plan to help progress your career.
Perhaps you want the opportunity to work with highly engaged, like-minded professionals. Maybe you want the experience of working in state-of-the-art theatres, with the freedom to discover new cities and gain new experiences.
3 great things about this Healthcare Provider:
- This ambitious private healthcare provider delivers a fleet of mobile healthcare facilities across the UK to Private and NHS hospitals.
- Offering a flexible solution to healthcare delivery they are passionate about providing exemplary patient care and delivering the highest standards.
- Dedicated to development and quality performance they continuously invest in the latest technologies, upgrade and improve their units.
The hiring manager stated, “This is a unique opportunity to explore Scotland and North England, to work in a variety of hospitals, to learn new skills and meet new people. This role offers you the variety of agency with the structure and benefits of a permanent role!”
What you will do as an Endoscopy Practitioner:
- You will treat patients for undergoing endoscopic procedures. The post requires high levels of professionalism and a desire to achieve the best outcomes.
- As an integral part of the team you’ll play an essential role in the day-to-day running of the units, ensuring complete compliance and patient safety during their procedure.
- You must be NMC or HCPC registered and have a proven track record working within Endoscopy. You will have access to specialist clinical training and develop skills that will be put to full use – unparallel training!
Why other Endoscopy Practitioners want to work for this Healthcare Provider:
- This well-established healthcare provider offers a unique opportunity to work with leading hospitals and healthcare professionals across Scotland and North England and gain some unparalleled experience as part of a dynamic team within different environments.
- Travel Scotland and North England with all expenses paid, enjoying comprehensive and competitive benefits. Great team working, an outstanding management support structure and plentiful opportunities to expand your skill set.
Apply now! To apply please follow the link provided or alternatively please contact Charlotte White at Stroud Resourcing quoting reference 1804.