Basic £23,000-£30,000 DOE. Realistic OTE £28,0000 - £60,000
Between £23,000-£30,000 basic DOE + exceptional OTE + 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays) + relocation support + exceptional benefit
Significant earning potential, anticipated OTE between £28,000-£43,000 based on achieving minimum targets. Earnings are uncapped with demonstrable employee earnings exceeding £60,000.
Stroud Resourcing is a boutique, award-winning York based headhunting firm that is well-established and well-loved because we solve our client’s problems and create a great experience for everyone involved. We receive extraordinarily high levels of repeat business with an enviable mix of junior and senior appointments - we represent some of the largest and most innovative healthcare providers.
Our heritage has been built on headhunting, this is the service that our client’s value, and it’s the service that we choose to preserve despite having a database fast approaching 90,000 candidates. Our ability to consistently unearth candidates who are not sitting on CV databases or LinkedIn, combined with our granular understanding of the Healthcare markets makes us the industry ‘go to’.
An employee stated, “Joining 4 years ago at entry-level, I’ve never looked back! We are a small business that thinks BIG. With an entrepreneurial spirit we recently launched ‘Fertility Talent’, the first dedicated fertility recruitment firm in the UK.”
What we need from our Recruiters:
- Experience – you must have some recruitment experience, excellent communication skills, ability to work collaboratively, target driven, able to work under pressure with a desire to develop a strong understanding of healthcare.
- Great behaviour – We don’t accept rogue behaviour. We hire people with moral values, who adopt exceptional business practice. We respect internal recruitment teams and partner in a way that enhances their personal brand and ours.
- Resilience – To find 1 interested candidate takes hard work and determination, rejection is constant. Candidate behaviour can be demoralising, stock answer is ‘no’, gratitude is rare. This must not impact your desire to create a positive candidate experience.
- Become a headhunter – We are committed to finding candidates that will join our client business and hit the ground running. Only headhunting guarantees acquisition of the very best candidate. Full training provided.
- Embrace process – Our process protects our business. 49 steps to recruitment, robust infrastructure, good reporting, transparency super-efficient.
- Mature mindset – You must be completely responsible for what you do. Common sense, emotional intelligence, positively, compassion, honesty, hard work and realism is essential traits.
Why we LOVE working with Stroud Resourcing:
- BIG benefits! - Accredited Living Wage employer. Pension scales to 15%, holidays scale to 38 days, sabbatical scheme, dental plan, life assurance, financial wellbeing planning, fertility treatment leave and pay, fertility support loan, miscarriage leave and pay, exceptional maternity/parental pay, great sick pay.
- Strong brand affinity We are connected to our clients and candidates, business development is not a weekly occurrence – establishing new relationships is easy. We look great online, our reputation is outstanding.
- We are a conventional business with an unconventional culture. We act like a BIG corporation without the corporate shackles (being debt free helps). We love what we do, we work hard, fun and laughter is serious business.
- We recognise and reward hard work. Learning and development is core to our business, training and advancement opportunities are open to everyone.
Click to Apply! Alternatively email your CV to Joanna.email@example.com or contact Joanna Stroud on 07947 157526 for an informal chat.